RPGM [Translation Request] (dHR-ken) Paize Knightess Ellen and the Dungeon Town of Sodom // ペイズの騎士エレンとダンジョンの街ソドム

MihoyoSlave

May 1, 2019
any admins want to move this to the game section?
since there already a MTL of the game and a raw game DL link also

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I wouldn't call nearly raw MTL as anything near a proper translation. A well done partial is worth more than that, because in both cases, you don't understand crap out of the dialog, but with the partial, you at least have workable menus and whatnot...

That said, the game is officially already at 1.10, and both it and 1.09 seem to have relevant things.

I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that this gets a proper translation, or highly edited MTL at the worst.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I wouldn't call nearly raw MTL as anything near a proper translation. A well done partial is worth more than that, because in both cases, you don't understand crap out of the dialog, but with the partial, you at least have workable menus and whatnot...

That said, the game is officially already at 1.10, and both it and 1.09 seem to have relevant things.

I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that this gets a proper translation, or highly edited MTL at the worst.
I cannot find a source for v1.10. So i can't even make a MTL for that.
Getting v1.08 isn't easy already since all the "normal" sources only seem to have v1.06.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
On the topic of the missing translations of the house nameplates, especially in the city intro, I'm pretty much out of ideas.

For example I replaced "ホテル「グランドレイク」" with "Hotel "Grand Lake"" every single time it showed up, but it doesn't seem to do anything concerning the first Building Plate in the City intro sequence.
There are no other occurrences in the ".json" or ".js" files.
search.jpg
I also cannot find any evidence of the plates being picture based.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Didn't know there is already a thread and translation for this xD

On the topic of the missing translations of the house nameplates, especially in the city intro, I'm pretty much out of ideas.

For example I replaced "ホテル「グランドレイク」" with "Hotel "Grand Lake"" every single time it showed up, but it doesn't seem to do anything concerning the first Building Plate in the City intro sequence.
There are no other occurrences in the ".json" or ".js" files.
View attachment 1329503
I also cannot find any evidence of the plates being picture based.
Found this thread searching for the solution to that too xD