RPGM [Translation Request] (dHR-ken) Paize Knightess Ellen and the Dungeon Town of Sodom // ペイズの騎士エレンとダンジョンの街ソドム

Leo_00

Feb 20, 2021
Here's an updated edited MTL for "Paize Knightess Ellen and the Dungeon Town of Sodom v1.10.

Correct Japanese version can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...zuno-erentodanjonno-sodomu.86325/post-6071545

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would also increase the speed of the fixing process.

Added my Full-save.

Installation:
Just extract into your main game folder so it merges with the "www" folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
558706.jpg
found this error in beggining of the game with your mtl file

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
new game by the same author
Yeah, I saw it turn up in the h-sharing feed yesterday.
While I hadn't checked out the author yet, I was checking the preview images and yeah ... it looked somehow familiar (having played this one a while back).

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
new game by the same author
Yeah, I saw it turn up in the h-sharing feed yesterday.
While I hadn't checked out the author yet, I was checking the preview images and yeah ... it looked somehow familiar (having played this one a while back).
Judging from the files and the amount of text, it is basically the same concept as Paize Knightess Ellen except less content.

But you might want to make a new Translation-Request thread for it, instead of talking about it here.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Sigh... I guess I'll resume work on this after all. After this game was put in a game thread I suddenly got bug reports, after nobody said anything since october last year. Not sure yet if I really just fix the bugs or If I make an actual DMTL.

Edit: I should probably stop crying over the amount of time I wasted on this, scrap it, and make a proper DMTL instead.
At some point polishing shit just isn't worth it anymore...
imok.png

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Considering nobody told me about the problems with the translation sitting here for 6 months, I would need someone willing to fully test prototypes and to write me bug reports.

If someone wants to help, please pm me. (Start conversation)

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Considering nobody told me about the problems with the translation sitting here for 6 months, I would need someone willing to fully test prototypes and to write me bug reports.

If someone wants to help, please pm me. (Start conversation)
To be fair, I played through this from start to finish a while back and did not face any real breaking issues preventing me from doing so.

Sure, I don't doubt it has some TL issues such as duplication of sentences and issues with gender pronouns, but that's just par for the cour dealing with an MTL really. From what I hear DeepL has more issues with sentence duplication than Google, in exchange for a bit better TL accuracy/quality overall after all.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To be fair, I played through this from start to finish a while back and did not face any real breaking issues preventing me from doing so.

Sure, I don't doubt it has some TL issues such as duplication of sentences and issues with gender pronouns, but that's just par for the cour dealing with an MTL really. From what I hear DeepL has more issues with sentence duplication than Google, in exchange for a bit better TL accuracy/quality overall after all.
I already fixed a complete crash and a softlock. I guess you just slipped around those somehow. :KEK:

The main issue is getting moderators to update that thread. If you try to do that 2 times in a somewhat short time your report gets automatically denied. So I need to be sure it works before I request the update.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I already fixed a complete crash and a softlock. I guess you just slipped around those somehow. :KEK:

The main issue is getting moderators to update that thread. If you try to do that 2 times in a somewhat short time your report gets automatically denied. So I need to be sure it works before I request the update.
Yeah, I must have since, as you can see ... full post-game gallery
1653564571934.png
1653564590342.png
State
1653564797577.png
And story
1653564825455.png

From what I can remember, it didn't crash on me.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Yeah, I must have since, as you can see ... full post-game gallery
View attachment 1831633
View attachment 1831634
State
View attachment 1831639
And story
View attachment 1831641

From what I can remember, it didn't crash on me.
The crash was very specific. When Lilia has the "Men's Toilet" Title and you open the Eroste menu.

Anyways I guess I learned a thing or two in 7 months. I already have a completely new DMTL translation that works properly so far.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
The crash was very specific. When Lilia has the "Men's Toilet" Title and you open the Eroste menu.

Anyways I guess I learned a thing or two in 7 months. I already have a completely new DMTL translation that works properly so far.
As for the update of the 'OP' post ... what I generally see is that a few updates get posted in the general thread first, in response to people who've actually had the issue.
It has the most chance of that person actually trying the fix and if a few of those fixes have been made, you can request an update to the root post. Either with a reference link to a post in the thread containing the updated DMTL or including the file in the root post, I've seen both happen.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
As for the update of the 'OP' post ... what I generally see is that a few updates get posted in the general thread first, in response to people who've actually had the issue.
It has the most chance of that person actually trying the fix and if a few of those fixes have been made, you can request an update to the root post. Either with a reference link to a post in the thread containing the updated DMTL or including the file in the root post, I've seen both happen.
I actually have specific orders from a staff member about this. I contacted staff directly after the whole "should a DMTL be used for a Game-Release thread?" discussion.