RPGM [Translation Request] (dHR-ken) Paize Knightess Ellen and the Dungeon Town of Sodom // ペイズの騎士エレンとダンジョンの街ソドム

Genis94

Oct 30, 2018
This feels like a dumb question, but how the hell do you get pregnant in this game? I never see the roulette wheel on combat sex where the enemy cums inside and when I kept trying to see it on the first boss lose scene it just kept failing.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
This feels like a dumb question, but how the hell do you get pregnant in this game? I never see the roulette wheel on combat sex where the enemy cums inside and when I kept trying to see it on the first boss lose scene it just kept failing.
proceed through the story and Paize will rebith as tanned girl. After that you can buy ovulation drug in medical store(southeast) which will grant 100% fertilization.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Didn't know there is already a thread and translation for this xD

Found this thread searching for the solution to that too xD
I finally found them!
The reason i couldn't find them in the files is because they were encoded in unicode escape.
ホテル『グランドレイク』
=
\u30db\u30c6\u30eb\u300e\u30b0\u30e9\u30f3\u30c9\u30ec\u30a4\u30af\u300f

I replaced that with "hotel" as a test. This is the result:

finally.jpg
Finding and then replacing all of them this way is going to take ages though.

Reactions: Spermasahne

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I finally found them!
The reason i couldn't find them in the files is because they were encoded in unicode escape.
ホテル『グランドレイク』
=
\u30db\u30c6\u30eb\u300e\u30b0\u30e9\u30f3\u30c9\u30ec\u30a4\u30af\u300f

I replaced that with "hotel" as a test. This is the result:

View attachment 1383781
Finding and then replacing all of them this way is going to take ages though.
:KEK:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Maybe, or maybe not. However, she didn't get pregnant before drug no matter how many times I've tried.
I mean it's fking 50-50 if you just look at it, but somehow it never landed on pregnancy out of 100 tries.
Fking rigged xD

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Any body help? After loading save game or new game, appear this message View attachment 1451228
That usually means that your system cannot read Japanese characters and thus fails to read the file or the file had its name broken during extraction because of the same issue.

You need to extract and launch the game in Japanese(Japan) locale. There's multiple methods/programs to do that but personally I just use the option already shipped with windows.

To use that method go to "Control panel" -> "Region and Language" in windows 7 / "Region" in windows 10-> "Administrative" -> "Change System Locale" and switch it to "Japanese (Japan)".
This will require a restart.

Afterwards download and extract the game again and the error should be gone.

Last edited:

Riel

Nov 24, 2017
That usually means that your system cannot read Japanese characters and thus fails to read the file or the file had its name broken during extraction because of the same issue.

You need to extract and launch the game in Japanese(Japan) locale. There's multiple methods/programs to do that but personally I just use the option already shipped with windows.

To use that method go to "Control panel" -> "Region and Language" in windows 7 / "Region" in windows 10-> "Administrative" -> "Change System Locale" and switch it to "Japanese (Japan)".
This will require a restart.

Afterwards download and extract the game again and the error should be gone.

Thanks for your help