RPGM [Translation Request] (dHR-ken) Paize Knightess Ellen and the Dungeon Town of Sodom // ペイズの騎士エレンとダンジョンの街ソドム

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Here's an updated MTL for "Paize Knightess Ellen and the Dungeon Town of Sodom v106"
(source: hentaibedta, identical to the v1.06 on hentaisharing)

Not properly tested yet. If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.

Installation:
Just extract into your main game folder so it merges with the "www" folder.
I find a bug,when some enemie try a H scene of rape in battle i cant see it
(i extracted the rar in japanese and i open it with emu locale last version, i can see CG defead animated scenes and i can see degen scene with the npcs,bc im in the beginning of the game and i watched a H scene like that of a npc that have a shop,but i cant see H scenes of enemies in battle)

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I find a bug,when some enemie try a H scene of rape in battle i cant see it
(i extracted the rar in japanese and i open it with emu locale last version, i can see CG defead animated scenes and i can see degen scene with the npcs,bc im in the beginning of the game and i watched a H scene like that of a npc that have a shop,but i cant see H scenes of enemies in battle)
I'm currently fully redoing the MTL for 1.08. (I still need a few hours)
I'll try to be careful when it comes to combat so hopefully I don't break anything again. Not entirely sure how that could have happened though... :confused:

Last edited:

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
ffff
I'm currently fully redoing the MTL for 1.08. (I still need a few hours)
I'll try to be careful when it comes to combat so hopefully I don't break anything again. Not entirely sure how that could have happened though... :confused:
Great, can't wait to play this game with a polished MTL.

You think i could use your hopefully bugfree english translation to do a german one?

So i only have to translate from english to german :D hope it is possible with just Translator++

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
ffff

Great, can't wait to play this game with a polished MTL.

You think i could use your hopefully bugfree english translation to do a german one?

So i only have to translate from english to german :D hope it is possible with just Translator++
Some of the menu options are a bit of a pain. Currently trying to find the Sex XP menu in the js because its not in the json.
i found the menu button itself and translated it (like the consultation, battle voice, and voice options) but not the menu it leads to. Also no idea how i get to the text above buildings in cutscenes yet.
Translator++ (3.6.18) doesn't seem to find it so I'm basically doing my finishing stuff with notepad++ right now. :HideThePain:

Edit: Yeah i don't think i will find this stuff today. I'll try again tomorrow and just upload some rough version for people to write me bug reports now :KEK:
Edit2: Managed to find the second sex xp menu it was in the json's afterall but trying to find the first menu is gonna drive me insane.
Edit3: Nvm found it. I was overthinking it hard because the tool was showing me errors...
The building names are still a mystery to me though.
Edit4: turns out had errors for a reason i successfully killed the combat.
Edit5: Fixed in 1.4 .. back to searching for the building names...

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Finished and fully tested my (not yet translation wise improved) MTL now.
(Except the building names. Maybe I'll find them sometimes later but currently I have no idea where they are stored.)
Also added the full save from my test playthrough.

Last edited:

Kindthief

Jun 2, 2020
Finished and fully tested my (not yet translation wise improved) MTL now.
(Except the building names. Maybe I'll find them sometimes later but currently I have no idea where they are stored.)
Also added the full save from my test playthrough.
Thanks for your hard work!

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
"Titfucking" (パイズリ(paizuri)) was confusingly just translated "Fucking". I fixed that in 1.51.
It's still not ideal though. The game keeps making the joke of people calling the "knightess of paize" "knightess of paizuri" because she has big tits and stuff.
But that joke is completely lost when you translate it to "Titfucking" now. :(

Edit: Btw I'm working on a general translation overhaul to make the mtl a bit less awful.
It will never be "proper" English from me though. I don't actually speak Japanese, I'm just guessing what something means based on the mtl and the goal is just to give people a general idea whats going on.
Edit2: It translated "pant pant pant" as "bread bread bread". I dunno i find that funny. I'll keep it :KEK:

Last edited:

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
"Titfucking" (パイズリ(paizuri)) was confusingly just translated "Fucking". I fixed that in 1.51.
It's still not ideal though. The game keeps making the joke of people calling the "knightess of paize" "knightess of paizuri" because she has big tits and stuff.
But that joke is completely lost when you translate it to "Titfucking" now. :(

Edit: Btw I'm working on a general translation overhaul to make the mtl a bit less awful.
It will never be "proper" English from me though. I don't actually speak Japanese, I'm just guessing what something means based on the mtl and the goal is just to give people a general idea whats going on.
Edit2: It translated "pant pant pant" as "bread bread bread". I dunno i find that funny. I'll keep it :KEK:
Why not translate it as titty knight or something?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Finished the rough edits with 1.6. Everyone should be able to at least "kinda" follow the story now. I reviewed the entire mtl script and tried to fix everything completely wrongly translated. (everything should "kinda" make sense now)
But now i really need a break I have a massive headache :HideThePain:

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Can you leeches READ the topics and stop spamming +1 ???

You have the game + a translation already... god i hate people spamming "+1" when there is already everything available for free -.-

samkiller200

Jul 6, 2021
Here's an updated edited MTL for "Paize Knightess Ellen and the Dungeon Town of Sodom v1.08"
(game source: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...zuno-erentodanjonno-sodomu.86325/post-6071545)

Finished a full playthrough using MTL1.5 without any noticeable problems but if you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.

Added my Full-save.

Installation:
Just extract into your main game folder so it merges with the "www" folder.

Known Issues:
It's not proper English but still better than a pure MTL.
Building names are not translated yet.
Picture based pop up text is still japanese.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found out that after using MTL1.6, the girls are unable to lay anything in the dungeon after pregnancy, they just walk through stairs after stairs in pregnant status.

It works before using MTL1.6, so i guess there is something in MTL1.6 that cause this bug.

game version 1.08 MTL version 1.6

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I found out that after using MTL1.6, the girls are unable to lay anything in the dungeon after pregnancy, they just walk through stairs after stairs in pregnant status.

It works before using MTL1.6, so i guess there is something in MTL1.6 that cause this bug.

I'll look into it. I didn't have any pregnancy during my playthrough so i never actually tested that mechanic. (simply forgot)

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Err... which one? I just had Lilia lay a goblin egg without any issues.
Edit: Nvm was able to reproduce it now.
Edit2: Found the issue fixing it now.
Edit3: Fixed the event not occurring in 1.61 but the "you got egg" text is still Japanese for some reason
Edit4: Found the text. Fixed in 1.62.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account