RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-princess-knight-aries-rpg.144408/

Requesting translation for this one, the RPG version to be exact. It was originally an action game that got re-released as rpg.

Free version available on hentai sharing / mexashare. No updates ever exist for the rpg version to my knowledge.
Beep Boop
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-princess-knight-aries-rpg.144408/post-12140933

• Wow
Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-princess-knight-aries-rpg.144408/

Requesting translation for this one, the RPG version to be exact. It was originally an action game that got re-released as rpg.

Free version available on hentai sharing / mexashare. No updates ever exist for the rpg version to my knowledge.
interestingly enough i was just playing the action version of this game the other day, because it has a very similar name to uhhh another certain game and well it looks good XD
the action version is fucking JANK tho

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Was curious if you could do Matron The Buxom Warden of Prison Island:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-matron-the-buxom-warden-of-prison-island.24796/

Though idk if you have previously done this one if so I couldn't find it in your list, though I could be blind but was curious if this was on your list to do since I seen around the community a handful of people want this English translated
The manual translator who was working on it dropped it because Kagura Games announced a release.
1699773606892.png
There's one dude who claims Kagura would have dropped the game, but the steam page is still up:

No information on when it would actually be released though.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Ok it's not working with textractor. What tool i have need to translate rpgm btw?
That's a very broad question.
There's 8 different RPGM engines.

If you are looking for a 1 click way to instantly make a RPGM MTL that covers most of them, your only free option would be MTool, but of course translation quality will be dreadful.

If you are looking to fully manually translate them, then I honestly wouldn't use any third party tool and instead use the official engine editors. (Unless the dev used third party software themselves, but then it becomes very situational how you can access the text.)

Feb 13, 2019
That's a very broad question.
There's 8 different RPGM engines.

If you are looking for a 1 click way to instantly make a RPGM MTL that covers most of them, your only free option would be MTool, but of course translation quality will be dreadful.

If you are looking to fully manually translate them, then I honestly wouldn't use any third party tool and instead use the official engine editors. (Unless the dev used third party software themselves, but then it becomes very situational how you can access the text.)
Well i need tool to translate from japanase to vietnam. you got a recomendation?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Besides Mtool?is there nothing else?
I can't think of anything else one click.
Stuff like Translator++ needs manual edits to work, if you just batchtranslate your game will crash.

But I'm really the wrong person to ask about this. I've built SLR because I was really unhappy with the options. (But that only works for English.)

Feb 13, 2019
I can't think of anything else one click.
Stuff like Translator++ needs manual edits to work, if you just batchtranslate your game will crash.

But I'm really the wrong person to ask about this. I've built SLR because I was really unhappy with the options. (But that only works for English.)
That is Dreamsavior program right? Is it good or bad? From 1 to 10?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
That is Dreamsavior program right? Is it good or bad? From 1 to 10?
If you are using Translator++ you need to be aware that its normal parsers will most likely not cover all text and that you will need to fix scripts and text effects since they will most likely be destroyed during batchtranslation.

Dreamsavior casts a very broad net to have a big audience, but as a result his individual modules are all partially broken.
You need to know how RPGM works and how to fix things outside of Translator++ when it breaks things.
If that's not an issue and you know regex and javascript it's a pretty good tool though I supppose.

But again it's kinda pointless to ask me about this because I'm not remotely up to date. I didn't need to use anything else after I've started to cobble together my own stuff.

Feb 13, 2019
If you are using Translator++ you need to be aware that its normal parsers will most likely not cover all text and that you will need to fix scripts and text effects since they will most likely be destroyed during batchtranslation.

Dreamsavior casts a very broad net to have a big audience, but as a result his individual modules are all partially broken.
You need to know how RPGM works and how to fix things outside of Translator++ when it breaks things.
If that's not an issue and you know regex and javascript it's a pretty good tool though I supppose.

But again it's kinda pointless to ask me about this because I'm not remotely up to date. I didn't need to use anything else after I've started to cobble together my own stuff.
Ok i tested translator++ dreamsavior and so far i am not encounter any error. Well probably because i just used google translation. But i confused about VN it say needed to extract some "file".