RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
May I ask how's the TL on that yoshii tech game going? Those dumb games do be charming in a weird way
If you need another tester then I have considerable free time next week. Would play on JoiPlay first tho
My current tester last wrote something a week ago. I'm not sure what he's doing, but I assume he's just pretending to have a life for a bit.

I couldn't really use a Joiplay playthrough as a proper test, because there's too many unknowns there.
So you might as well just wait for the release, in order to get the least bugs and best translation possible.

Bobby Fisher 7

Jun 5, 2024
I think you misunderstood that quite a bit.
You're just supposed to extract the encoder and package files in some folder and run "npm i" on them in cmd to download the missing node modules. (If you don't know what npm is, thats a javascript packet manager, it wont work without it.)
View attachment 3761613
Once done, you can target the game with it.
You need to adjust the command according to where your game is.
Code:
node endecoder.js -m decode -i PathToYourGame\package.nw\data_encrypted -o PathToYourGame\package.nw\data_decrypted --seed 521478963
And then it decrypts the stuff.
View attachment 3761612
Don't forget that you will have to encrypt it again when you're done or the game wont read it, and you can't edit the csv with the official editor.

Untitled.png

Thanks for your help, it worked

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hi Shisaye, here requesting a long shot https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-gekiden-youitan-ae1.43622/

Here dlsite link
Well... do you have a download link for the latest version?
I can only see outdated downloads.

People seem to think that it's included in this collection
But the description of the collection specifically states that AE1 is not included, it just includes the normal episodes 1-4.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Well... do you have a download link for the latest version?
I can only see outdated downloads.

People seem to think that it's included in this collection
But the description of the collection specifically states that AE1 is not included, it just includes the normal episodes 1-4.
LINK: JP RAW FILE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would appreciate a working translated copy :) ++ Isn't working for me on this game
I think these are the latest verion.

But just in case i also found other links but they are slower, but should be the latest version

EDIT: and yeah the ones i linked are separate, not the bundled (wich doesn't have AE1)

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I think these are the latest verion.

But just in case i also found other links but they are slower, but should be the latest version

EDIT: and yeah the ones i linked are separate, not the bundled (wich doesn't have AE1)
What a mess...
The dev did not give a fuck about documentation I guess.
These files were last edited 01.11.22 while the last documented update was 02.22.21, to be more confusing there also was an update on the 01.11.21 exactly one year prior and they did not bother to update the description since the 01.12.20.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
What a mess...
The dev did not give a fuck about documentation I guess.
These files were last edited 01.11.22 while the last documented update was 02.22.21, to be more confusing there also was an update on the 01.11.21 exactly one year prior and they did not bother to update the description since the 01.12.20.
Yeah, honestly i am just hoping you can translate and then pray for the best xD

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Yeah, honestly i am just hoping you can translate and then pray for the best xD
I will translate it eventually, probably, but don't get your hopes up for something quick.
It's hard to describe what the fuck I'm looking at here.
The dev wasn't kidding when he wrote in the description, that he never used this engine before...

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I will translate it eventually, probably, but don't get your hopes up for something quick.
It's hard to describe what the fuck I'm looking at here.
The dev wasn't kidding when he wrote in the description, that he never used this engine before...
Take your time, i knew this wasn't a quick thing when i asked. Thanks!!

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I couldn't really use a Joiplay playthrough as a proper test, because there's too many unknowns there.
So you might as well just wait for the release, in order to get the least bugs and best translation possible.
I just like playing on my phone since it's much easier to hide what I'm watching from family members. I do have a Windows 10 laptop that I could test the game with

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I just like playing on my phone since it's much easier to hide what I'm watching from family members. I do have a Windows 10 laptop that I could test the game with
I mean, you can have it obviously, I just thought you'd rather have the finished thing.
More testers is always better.
I'll pm you.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Considering the amount of requests I've gotten over the past month coupled with the fact that I did not receive a single report about the SLR Translator not working properly from any of those people I have to ask...

Are you guys not even trying to use SLR Translator?
As long as you have 8gb of ram to spare it will run for you. It might be a bit slow if you run it on an old laptop, but it will run.

I know I'm being a bit of a broken record about this, but requests will end.
And if SLR Translator is not in a state to work for you, that's that then.

Maybe you simply don't care enough and once requests end you just do something else instead. That's perfectly fine.
I just wanted to mention it again in case someone hasn't gotten the memo that I will stop doing this at some point.

Considering how much more optimized and less resource hungry the system is now, my old processing rig having died hasn't immediately ended this, but it means I can no longer do anything else while processing.

I'm not planning to reject requests for stuff that does not work with the SLR Translator, and I might make some more polished translations for special cases like the 2 yoshii games I'm working on right now, but if translating a game is literally just following the basic SLR tutorial which includes pressing around 8 buttons and the rest is just looking at loading screens, then to continue to take requests for that, while it most likely takes longer on my end, is pretty stupid.
I would much rather actually improve SLR translation quality further, than look at a processing bar.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Considering the amount of requests I've gotten over the past month coupled with the fact that I did not receive a single report about the SLR Translator not working properly from any of those people I have to ask...

Are you guys not even trying to use SLR Translator?
As long as you have 8gb of ram to spare it will run for you. It might be a bit slow if you run it on an old laptop, but it will run.

I know I'm being a bit of a broken record about this, but requests will end.
And if SLR Translator is not in a state to work for you, that's that then.

Maybe you simply don't care enough and once requests end you just do something else instead. That's perfectly fine.
I just wanted to mention it again in case someone hasn't gotten the memo that I will stop doing this at some point.

Considering how much more optimized and less resource hungry the system is now, my old processing rig having died hasn't immediately ended this, but it means I can no longer do anything else while processing.

I'm not planning to reject requests for stuff that does not work with the SLR Translator, and I might make some more polished translations for special cases like the 2 yoshii games I'm working on right now, but if translating a game is literally just following the basic SLR tutorial which includes pressing around 8 buttons and the rest is just looking at loading screens, then to continue to take requests for that, while it most likely takes longer on my end, is pretty stupid.
I would much rather actually improve SLR translation quality further, than look at a processing bar.
I saw this coming with the shitload of request for simple games (seriously most of those work with anything well and aren't complicated), at least i i asked for one i knew was complicated (and asked because of it having very little hope if i am honest xD)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I saw this coming with the shitload of request for simple games (seriously most of those work with anything well and aren't complicated), at least i i asked for one i knew was complicated (and asked because of it having very little hope if i am honest xD)
Well little hope was the point of this...
This thread, this idea, was about games that are either so niche that nobody cares about them, or so complicated that nobody manages to translate them.
But it feels like it turned into the "convenient free alternative" to other translators.
And when they actually care they pay Daz instead or whatever. (Nothing against him, he's just the first translator that popped into my head.)

That used to not be a problem since I had that fast procressing rig that could just chug along all day in the background.
But now it's processing "or" doing anything else.
I can't even watch a damn youtube video without stutters.

One of the few people who actually engage with SLR Translator even went as far as to suggest that I should start taking $1 commissions for simple games and only make requests that do not work with the current version of SLR free, but not only have I said that SLRMTL requests will always stay free and feel like I would be going back on my word, but there's no real upside there either.

Because either nobody would ever do that and then it basically means I'm no longer taking requests except I made myself look like a greedy liar.
Or I still have no time to get anything done because I'm constantly processing, I still look like a greedy liar, and to just be real for a second that would be a complete joke amount of money for my work. Heck I probably burn more than $1 of power processing the request.

Let's say I would have had that policy from the start and somehow still got the same amount of requests (which I obviously wouldn't have).
After all the taxes and transaction fees, that would be like $250 for 3 years of work, constant power consumption, and a broken high end PC.
I couldn't even buy a midrange GPU from that.
Just fucking dandy.
428812b9ea9554fe3608876574b8d77b-2097998189.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha