RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
Have a random picture I've made for no reason.
Don't question it.
Modern ballistic protection usually does not cover the lower body, and even when it does it usually only offers minor protection against shrapnel and no protection against direct fire.
This is very practical.
The design is very human.
On a related note, where is your profile picture from and have you tried the image->image synthesis option for Stable Diffusion?

Mine is a snowman from Nai's Training Diary with the branch fixed.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
On a related note, where is your profile picture from and have you tried the image->image synthesis option for Stable Diffusion?

Mine is a snowman from Nai's Training Diary with the branch fixed.
I made my profile picture with stable diffusion from scratch starting with sketches made in Photoshop and a lot of sectional in-painting using different models.

This new random picture is based on a royalty free picture of a fully clothed soldier that I first had redrawn by stable diffusion image to image followed by a fuckton of in-painting and Photoshop again.

Considering how long this takes (My profile picture took me 4 days) and how underwhelming the result is, it's definitely not worth doing, but I didn't just want to use someone else's art as my avatar, and at least in most states and the EU, because of all the in-painting and the modifications in Photoshop, this qualifies for legal copyright protection. (It's mine now, even for those people who think that AI is stealing art.)

Reactions: Entai2965