RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Managed to get a link for the latest update and made a thread of it, hoping it actually works (i tried on Translation++, it crashed most of the time)

RPGM - [Tramslation Request] The Succubus Territory of Riviora | F95zone
I'll work on it, but a reminder that SLR Translator exists.
Unless you want to translate to a language other than English there's not much reason to still use Translator++.
Dreamsavior has not made any meaningful update for VX/Ace in ages. T++ doesn't even convert the rvdata correctly... :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: MTCF

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Bobby Fisher 7

Jun 5, 2024
Using l8rdude's endecoder I've managed to decrypt the Json. I've now created a new RMMZ project, imported the files, and now they are being accepted as "normal" MZ. I also have a csv parser for the other stuff so, long story short, I am and will work on it, but ofc I cannot just run my normal SLR stuff on it and expect that to work without crashing.

This will be a much longer project that will need a lot of manual adjustments. (Because I obviously don't just want to make a partial translation, I want to cover everything.)

Edit: This one makes me really glad I learned proper regex. This would be such a nightmare without it.
I'm making good progress, but this is still going to take a while. This is certainly not normal RPGM.

Hi, first of all, thanks for your work on your translations,

I saw you used l8rdude's endecoder to decrypt the data Json in the game "Glittering Star Victorias"
and I was also trying to decrypt those to access to the rmmz editor but I can't

Do you still have the data .json decrypted files of this project by chance ?
It would really help me a lot, never saw this type of protection before..

Thanks again and have a great day

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hi, first of all, thanks for your work on your translations,

I saw you used l8rdude's endecoder to decrypt the data Json in the game "Glittering Star Victorias"
and I was also trying to decrypt those to access to the rmmz editor but I can't

Do you still have the data .json decrypted files of this project by chance ?
It would really help me a lot, never saw this type of protection before..

Thanks again and have a great day
And this doesn't work for you?
https://f95zone.to/threads/shisayes-project-list.91651/post-11647170

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
No it didn't but maybe I did it wrong
I'm not really familiar with this, I extracted both files in the package.nw file (remplace the existing package.json)
and run the .exe to launch the script but when I open the editor nothing happens and the data files are still encrypted
I think you misunderstood that quite a bit.
You're just supposed to extract the encoder and package files in some folder and run "npm i" on them in cmd to download the missing node modules. (If you don't know what npm is, thats a javascript packet manager, it wont work without it.)
1.png
Once done, you can target the game with it.
You need to adjust the command according to where your game is.
Code:
node endecoder.js -m decode -i PathToYourGame\package.nw\data_encrypted -o PathToYourGame\package.nw\data_decrypted --seed 521478963
And then it decrypts the stuff.
2.png
Don't forget that you will have to encrypt it again when you're done or the game wont read it, and you can't edit the csv with the official editor.

Reactions: Bobby Fisher 7

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
May I ask how's the TL on that yoshii tech game going? Those dumb games do be charming in a weird way
If you need another tester then I have considerable free time next week. Would play on JoiPlay first tho