Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Neither disabling my antivirus nor adding the game into the exceptions work. The game boots up for a while and automatically closes without an error. Any fix for this? Please help! :((
Regardless of what people tell you, never ever disable your anitvirus or firewalls, if the game does not work tough, no game is worth the potential crap that can happen if you do disable stuff like that.

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
Regardless of what people tell you, never ever disable your anitvirus or firewalls, if the game does not work tough, no game is worth the potential crap that can happen if you do disable stuff like that.
I was getting desperate to make the game run so I disabled it for 1 min before turning it back on again. It didn't work at all! What's funny is I could run the trial version with no issues but not the full version. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I was getting desperate to make the game run so I disabled it for 1 min before turning it back on again. It didn't work at all! What's funny is I could run the trial version with no issues but not the full version. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
I had that with she will punish them, the base original worked fine, none of the beta versions ever ran, bought the game on steam and the beta ran just fine, my best guess would be something missing from the full version in comparison to the trial.

Cykashlyxa

Dec 9, 2023
the game is good but I don’t remember the name of another game very similar to this one but not The_Moral_Sword_of_Asagi help me find and not this Coat of Arms of the Knight of the Nord - Coat of Arms of Trauma. the main character is the same as in Shizuma Kenpu Legend Aoi [v1.0] [ahriman]

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Use japanese locale emulator to start the game

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ionenschatten

xellos616

May 5, 2020
The continuation of the game, which by the way is unfinished, should come out later (if anything, in 5 years it’s also later, and 10 years too).
In the meantime, the car is delaying the release of this game

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes