medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Mar 19, 2018
Maybe v2.0. But it not completed and no translated too. Seem u only play 1 arc.

Recomemed u play if u like his work. This is completed. DL it from other sites and get translated file here https://f95zone.to/threads/shizuma-kenpu-legend-aoi-v1-0-ahriman.32541/page-2#post-2083431

ps: [AzureZero] Damsel Quest 3 has similiar this too.
Ah yes The Moral Sword Asagi I've played that one too But the translation isn't done yet so I've been waiting for it

9u45jhis

Jul 12, 2019
Does anybody have the 2.0e version of the game? I can't find it for the life of me. It's most likely untranslated but that'll do

Poistattaja

May 2, 2020
Does anyone know where to get the FULL version of the game? The dlsite page says that the full game is supposed to be ~500MB, but all downloads I've been able to find are of the demo version (~280MB) that cuts off not too far into the game. Also preferrably the japanese version, the english translation is so bad it's illegible.

Jun 19, 2018
There was another version of the game that came out, early concept and abandoned quickly. I think the dlsite link has both verision 1.0 and 2.0 of the game, but 2.0 has no translation so it's against f95 rules to post it.

JinAsuka

Mar 6, 2019
he did say that he will come back to this game "Next year". Tho the timing is to be determined cause he's still in the process of making a fgo inspired game. Honest he got really the moment he started playing fgo as i have observed. But i'm willing to give him a chance and wait for his next work.

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
Still lovin this game but I can't beat the bandit boss. I just reached lvl 9 and need a quatrillion of enemies to lvl up again. Can't beat the boss by a longshot. Once grabbed it's over. Any tips?
Counter is useless, storm skill is useless.

Reactions: arihan1
Oct 13, 2017
There seems to be a lot of unused content in the game. Toys and ropes are included pretty much in every overlay, but I'm yet to encounter them in the game. I have played it through many times. Picture as example.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
There seems to be a lot of unused content in the game. Toys and ropes are included pretty much in every overlay, but I'm yet to encounter them in the game. I have played it through many times. Picture as example.
that pic like as the other games of ahriman. ofc he can put in a lot of image but it has no show in this game.

Oct 13, 2017
that pic like as the other games of ahriman. ofc he can put in a lot of image but it has no show in this game.
What games are you talking about? In Mark of lewdness and Moral Sword pretty much every picture was used in the game. I'm also not implying that Ahriman can't do that, ofc he can. It's just the game is lacking in content and there's a lot of it unused.

I posted it in anticipation what that 2.0 version would or could be.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobthemail321

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
This is a demo that ahriman made to test his new power gauge system. I read somewhere that he stated he would return and finish it after he is done with his current project which is an FGO themed game.

Reactions: BDSM Connoisseur

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
What games are you talking about? In Mark of lewdness and Moral Sword pretty much every picture was used in the game. I'm also not implying that Ahriman can't do that, ofc he can. It's just the game is lacking in content and there's a lot of it unused.

I posted it in anticipation what that 2.0 version would or could be.
i think it is version 2e of this game.

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
Got the 2.0 version but have no clue which file is the English translation. Can someone tell me or upload an updated version?
Here's the untranslated one!

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
Hi zerosakodl i download yourfile but when i extract without antivirus the file is corrupt and don't oper

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes