ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
This was made for testing the fighting system that ahri used on the nord game, you should not expect a full game like moral sword of asagi

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
How do you remove blindfolds?

Edit: You have to go into the menu out of combat.

Also, the Storm skill is invaluable to beating the second boss.

Last edited:

hyrushoten

Apr 17, 2018
I keep getting this error message saying it can't read a wfAudio.dll file when I try and run the game. I've tried reinstalling the game as well as downloading it from several different sources, but so far no success.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Man can someone post like a few screenshhot for how to fix the game closing crap
I keep getting this error message saying it can't read a wfAudio.dll file when I try and run the game. I've tried reinstalling the game as well as downloading it from several different sources, but so far no success.
Make sure your Locale is set to Japanese. Not using any locale emulator like applocale but in your actual windows setttings control panel. Then try extracting and running again.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Man can someone post like a few screenshhot for how to fix the game closing crap
i play it normal.

Heres a link to the translation. files but not the game itself. You can find the game pre-patched on sukebei.nyaa.si easily enough though.
Thanks u. I has already game and finish it. i want read something :D

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
there are scenes in the pictures folder but i have no clue how to get them, only the combat cgs

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
there are scenes in the pictures folder but i have no clue how to get them, only the combat cgs
this game no have more cg. almost animation combat standing picture. just fight with mons and u will see. btw, there are some scene from ver2.0, there no have it in this version.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Lol I actually bought this game when it first came out. It caused a massive backlash to the developer due to how this was a tech demo. This is the old version though, as there's actually two. There's this one, which is just a short tech demo (which sold for like $18 Canadian), and then the updated version which has an actual story and content. Ahirman has said on numerous occasions that they were working on the game and that they will continue to add content to it, but at the moment, their main focus is on their newest game which is set to come out some time either in July or August.

Seriously though... I wouldn't trust any dates of promises Ahirman gives, as he usually goes back on them and pushes the release date by like a month... then does it again, and again, and again. He's actually pissed off a core group of his fans due to how he seemingly stopped working on this game to focus on the other ones despite promising he would continue work on this XD. Still... I enjoy his games more than most since it provides some really good kinky fun.

artica

May 27, 2018
for those who still gets game close crap try to before extracting from zip go to options name oncoding and shift to japanase it worked for me so
;)

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes