ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
damn...i really would've played this game but there's no MEGA download....it's the only way i know how to actually download stuff.

lordtuzzy

May 18, 2019
i Have the same problem like another one here.That my game just crashes dirextly when i try to start it, can someone help me ??

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
Are you sure this is the final and complete version? Becasue there are 2 different versions of this game and they have different stories, and one is really polished the other is not (The one you uploaded is the unpolished version). For example the game you guys put here has the former battle system while the other demo he released has a similar system to one(Would love to see a translated version of this too. Its different head to toe. If you are curious i explained all of this in a thread.

Here it is
https://f95zone.to/threads/solved-searching-for-a-game.28346/#post-1777562

Last edited:

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Are you sure this is the final and complete version? Becasue there are 2 different versions of this game and they have different stories, and one is really polished the other is not (The one you uploaded is the unpolished version). For example the game you guys put here has the former battle system while the other demo he released has a similar system to one(Would love to see a translated version of this too. Its different head to toe. If you are curious i explained all of this in a thread.

Here it is
https://f95zone.to/threads/solved-searching-for-a-game.28346/#post-1777562
This game post here is ver 1.10. The ones u talk is ver 2.0e. Ofc, i play both. Nothing this is call complete game, but it already end.

ver 1.11 witch is called ver 1.0

ver 2.0e crashes when installing the translation patch,
and miss."crap" never updated it to the 2.0e ver.

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
Nah pretty sure the 2.0 is the polished and the final version he envisioned, ahriman generally takes his time to release the final version.

lordtuzzy

May 18, 2019
My game dosen't start, it just clooses directly and also i am changing the mao in zip tpo local japanese and also before i start i put in japanese adm but still crashes

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
Once I got it working, I loved it. I also loved the Moral Sword Asagi even if that last boss was impossible (for me) to beat. That being said I was wondering if anyone knew of any similar games, and by that I mean games that have the in battle capture/bondage system that this, Moral Sword, and Deathblight all seem to rock, that are decently translated and decent art-wise? And by decent art, I mean at least this and moral sword. Completed games or at least Deathblight 'nuff content-wise are a bonus.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Once I got it working, I loved it. I also loved the Moral Sword Asagi even if that last boss was impossible (for me) to beat. That being said I was wondering if anyone knew of any similar games, and by that I mean games that have the in battle capture/bondage system that this, Moral Sword, and Deathblight all seem to rock, that are decently translated and decent art-wise? And by decent art, I mean at least this and moral sword. Completed games or at least Deathblight 'nuff content-wise are a bonus.
Game of [Ankoku Marimokan] and a lot, but it almost not translated or less translated.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes