DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Im at a lost on how to get the game running, running it with an emulator set to Japanese wont work.

Last edited:

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Won't lie I actualy im starting to translate one of there games. Its only gonna be machine then tidied up a bit but it will be something yk? I'll try to keep people updated if they want.

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Is it only three stages or am I missing something?
This one was meant to be a short game. This is the creator's current focus:
Won't lie I actualy im starting to translate one of there games. Its only gonna be machine then tidied up a bit but it will be something yk? I'll try to keep people updated if they want.
Nice which one is it?

Jun 18, 2017
I remember over a year ago I played an English translated version (probably only partially translated) of moral sword asagi, and I could swear I got it from here. If I did, I guess it got removed. Anyone know where to find that game?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
I remember over a year ago I played an English translated version (probably only partially translated) of moral sword asagi, and I could swear I got it from here. If I did, I guess it got removed. Anyone know where to find that game?
u mean the thread asagi on ulmf? By my search and play, none of ahriman was translated until now.

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the events ?

losing no matter how many times (including losing to the bosses) will just respawn you.

Jun 10, 2018
Am I doing something wrong, or is it fucking impossible to beat the second stage boss?
You have to use the skill which counter when right after he powers up.
then one chance out of 2 you will counter.

ALSO the game was closing right after opening without any error repport. Tried disabling my antivirus (AVG)and the game ran fine.

Khaosmachina

Jun 14, 2017
Looking forward to seeing how this game will progress ... well I hope Ahriman picks it up again after finishing Nord

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes