puttputt77

Oct 23, 2020
My first comment like this but there seems to be a virus in this game. I scannend the file muultiple times upon reanalyzing more scanners flagged this file as malicious. I also compared it with the game from Dlsite and in that file the scanners did not flag it as malicious (except one as a heuristic file, probably a false positive). So beware when downloading this Game, or maybe correcte me, cause i would love to play this game lol

Poistattaja

May 2, 2020
Need guide I can't find the way to continue

View attachment 1591547
That place is not actually where you are supposed to go, it's a dead end with lewd scenes if you're feeling like doing that. There's this multi-story building to the screen on the right through which you're supposed to fight your way, then head left through the garden to the toilet. After that you get captured and you reach the end of what the game currently has to offer. The game is incomplete, the author is aware of that, and he has promised he'll come back to it once he's finished the current game he's working on (that has been delayed by several months now). Whether you actually trust that he'll come back to it or not is up to you, but I for one will be disappointed if this game does not get proper continuation, it's probably the most mechanically interesting one of all of Ahriman's games.

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Do you know any other game similar to v2 of this game? Not even the other games of Ahriman are similar to it. The bdsm implementation in turn based combat is pretty good in it.

crakspider

Dec 7, 2017
Need guide I can't find the way to continue

View attachment 1591547
so i figured it out, you don't go in there. You actually have to go up the tower that you start in, & when you hit the barrels or whatever they are in the hall. You go up & because that is actually a door. then you can continue like normal. However the game doesn't seem to be finished, because after a REALLY long cutscene you can not progress & a message appears on screen that has a URL for DLsite in it

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
There's unlikely to ever be a full translation, official or otherwise. It's an older game, so most translators won't hit it up and the creator is working on a new game and has been for a while.

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
Neither disabling my antivirus nor adding the game into the exceptions work. The game boots up for a while and automatically closes without an error. Any fix for this? Please help! :((

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes