Ren'Py Completed Shohei's Adult Streaming Channel [Final] [Socrates]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Mittens

Sep 15, 2017
So the videorip link only got episodes 1-3, but I just heard episodes 4-5 are released. Anyone got them in video format? I can't download the game because it's too big.
Is there a certain way to access 4 and 5 in the game or is there a download for the update?

greycapilet

Aug 23, 2020
You can find his new work in kemono. but sadly he put password on those download links and there are limited time as well. sadge. I dont know why no one have his work. Its super high quality stuff
I know, although it's not always updated frequently. I was talking about that specific work he has for sale. If I recall, people who have already bought it has the updated version of it.

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
i downloaded the dmm jp version . but i don't know how to play it . anybody can help?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
ill ask again what happened to the youtube girl one it doesnt seem like hes posted anything about it for a while.edit: ok as I had posted this it looks like he did post some more images of her or something so I guess he’s still working on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fayrus

dailyfiber

Jan 25, 2019
i don't think there was anything new in that big .rar file? looked at it most of it was previous games/vids. the vids from the newest project were already posted on artist's kemono party page, i think

Gray21

May 19, 2020
man, the character models look freakin amazing, Ichika is just so god damn cute. Shame about the censorship though. Is there a chance to see the videos with her uncensored?

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
I know, although it's not always updated frequently. I was talking about that specific work he has for sale. If I recall, people who have already bought it has the updated version of it.
yes you can get the update from dmm or dlite site if you purchase from there.
when the ver 4 comes out maybe I will see if I can upload the ver 3.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes