Ren'Py Completed Shohei's Adult Streaming Channel [Final] [Socrates]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
So...um.. it's been more than a year but no uncensored dlc yet. Uncensoring a game shouldn't take that long. Perhaps the author just doesn't wanted to.
I still don't understand why japanese devs don't sell uncensored games outside his fucking stupid country.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Is the new work complete? Because he posted a bunch of parts from this game on fantia but nothing really about the new one with this YouTuber girl and now he’s posted about some android girl?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Is the new work complete? Because he posted a bunch of parts from this game on fantia but nothing really about the new one with this YouTuber girl and now he’s posted about some android girl?
I would like to know too, it's like the dude release everything disordered.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

:KEK: 6h to download 1 part on katfile, well shit

from what i gather, this is is a package set of all his previous works (shohei, village head, etc) bundled together with the upcoming game demo.

so good for anyone looking to buy his work without spending too much money.

Last edited:

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018

from what i gather, this is is a package set of all his previous works (shohei, village head, etc) bundled together with the upcoming game demo.

JESUS..... I'll wait for someone to create a torrent..., Thank you for the Share.

Reactions: fanat7771

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017

Found this
Don't know if it's the real thing but almost 200 seeds

Reactions: fanat7771

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Found this
Don't know if it's the real thing but almost 200 seeds
You can watch what the torrent archives are while it's downloading, can you share us a picture if you already downloading it? I would do it but I'm from my phone right now.

Still, i believe i saw it was like 12gb the archive on the other site, so i doubt it's the full thing, maybe it's just a recollection of what he was releasing on patreon and fantia.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
^ It's downloading but I have crappy internet, it'll be over tomorrow for sure.
If this is the real RJ373645, it's just the 5 old release + a new video (?) like announced there :

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
^ It's downloading but I have crappy internet, it'll be over tomorrow for sure.
If this is the real RJ373645, it's just the 5 old release + a new video (?) like announced there :
I'm after the one of the YouTuber girl, still his 3d animation it's top tier so the other stuff it's welcomed. Still i believe that the one of the YouTuber could be missing some scenes for what i remember reading on his Twitter, i could be wrong and confusing dates of the tweets tho. I'll try to download it when i get home.

korini

Sep 6, 2020
I'm after the one of the YouTuber girl, still his 3d animation it's top tier so the other stuff it's welcomed. Still i believe that the one of the YouTuber could be missing some scenes for what i remember reading on his Twitter, i could be wrong and confusing dates of the tweets tho. I'll try to download it when i get home.

From the torrent linked above

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes