Ren'Py Completed Shohei's Adult Streaming Channel [Final] [Socrates]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
He's been active for about a decade so who knows, he might just be set in his ways now. He definitely mentioned he used motion capture for the first time in Shohei's Adult Channel video and has been pretty adamant he's not doing it for the sequel.

Anyway, here's the latest. Ichika's ballet training sure comes in handy doesn't it?
View attachment 1443131
And after this, she's made to clean up after herself. Sound warning.
View attachment UrxXIwriIMmBSAqi.mp4

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
I kinda feel with every updates we get for this Ichika girl project, her face become uglier and creepier lol. Previous girl Sae is way more beautiful and have better/realistic facial expression IMO.

Reactions: 王润城

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
I kinda feel with every updates we get for this Ichika girl project, her face become uglier and creepier lol. Previous girl Sae is way more beautiful and have better/realistic facial expression IMO.
Yeah I don't especially agree but I can see it, I guess it's because he didn't do mocap for this? Months of early updates were about working on her face and expressions before everything else started. You're not gonna like this latest WIP tho

View attachment wip.mp4

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
I wish the full version of this would be translated, seems like a pain though

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah I don't especially agree but I can see it, I guess it's because he didn't do mocap for this? Months of early updates were about working on her face and expressions before everything else started. You're not gonna like this latest WIP tho

View attachment 1464049
I guess it's all about how often and how wide or big this Ichika character opens her mouth when talking or smiling or laughing. And also how often she does a big stare to the camera and rarely blink. Definitely captures the uncanny valley.

Anyway I think the facial expression in that last update is okay for that kind of expression/situation.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Its a shame his work probably won't get translated for a long time. It's such good quality!

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
I got mine from dmm last year.

well it was originally released in 2019 and then there was the update in 2020 when I purchased it from the FANZA.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
^ out tomorrow
"Delivery date 2021/12/08 00:00"
and almost 12gb :eek:

Edit: my bad it's already the 8 dec in japan

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
Well some unfortunate news...
Looks like this new release is just a collection of previous works with only a preview of the new one.
Because it also says the new work is scheduled to be released in the spring & summer of 2022.
He will keep posting updates on his twitter.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Well some unfortunate news...
Looks like this new release is just a collection of previous works with only a preview of the new one.
Because it also says the new work is scheduled to be released in the spring & summer of 2022.
He will keep posting updates on his twitter.
So, that’s why its file size is 11gb, thanks.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

he's right, looks like this is just a collection of all his works so far, maybe the full game will be released on the time frame mentioned by 2b nier

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes