Ren'Py Completed Shohei's Adult Streaming Channel [Final] [Socrates]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
Is this the full version of Sohei's adult streaming channel? Damn! The file size quite large compare to the one in the OP thread, wonder will it ever got translate? Overall thank you for sharing this version
yes that's the version purchased from DList(?) site

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Apologies for the doublepost but here's an animated bit of the last image. And the absolute madman says he looks at his work and sees a 7/10 at best.
View attachment 1377939
Dev truly are a humble man, but I guess he was right to rated himself a 7/10 because he saw how the left tit squeeze are a bit too unrealistic. The left boob feel a bit too rubbery compare to the real one so maybe he will redo it again to make it perfect

Reactions: pecddokm

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
Dev truly are a humble man, but I guess he was right to rated himself a 7/10 because he saw how the left tit squeeze are a bit too unrealistic. The left boob feel a bit too rubbery compare to the real one so maybe he will redo it again to make it perfect
Honestly you're probably right on this one, I just don't mind it or even like it because it's something that looks unrealistic and fits it being CG. Like its own sort of "enhanced" realism, its own style. But I do think the man has been one of the best for years. Speaking of, here's more WIPs.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And a new bit of animation posted on twitter
View attachment 1382868
The realism truly amaze me no matter how many time I watch those videos from this Dev, sadly because of Japanese bullshit censorship law it got somewhat ruined with that vaginal censored. Still a very great video nonetheless, hopefully his next game will came out soon

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
The realism truly amaze me no matter how many time I watch those videos from this Dev, sadly because of Japanese bullshit censorship law it got somewhat ruined with that vaginal censored. Still a very great video nonetheless, hopefully his next game will came out soon
I'm just used to the censorship by this point and it feels pointless to complain about it now, though I think Socrates is one of the few people to actually put in work in the parts that will be pixelated so I'd love to get uncensored releases. Anyway, here's the latest twitter update, he says the fingering part (maybe a particular kind of fingering?) is difficult.

View attachment _WCRpAWJn3SNg3Cp.mp4

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
Socrates is the ultimate master of 3D animation. I have yet to find any other xxx animator at his level.

Thank you for sharing pecddokm

Last edited:
Reactions: pecddokm

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
lol nah I'm just passing around free content out of hype, I don't do shit, rev2020 shared some higher quality paywalled material that guy's a real bro

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
Updates have been slow, he's been sharing bits of Shohei's Adult Streaming Channel as his twitter seems to have gained some traction and a bunch of new followers. No lewds today, either, but looks like we finally have a voice. I put it in gofile since it's too big to upload here.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Updates have been slow, he's been sharing bits of Shohei's Adult Streaming Channel as his twitter seems to have gained some traction and a bunch of new followers. No lewds today, either, but looks like we finally have a voice. I put it in gofile since it's too big to upload here.

The voice is very kawaii .

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Very nice VA and I love her voice a lot, the smile feel quite unnatural and weird in some moment but overall this is very good promote video

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes