3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
and these ones
i was almost sure it was real.

View attachment A007 SNS_1.mp4

i asked the dude if he had created her or if this model was pre build
this is what he answered
"She is an original that I created. I started with rectangles and then added muscles and other parts based on medical books."

this is over the top for most deadly people ;)

and that video above was created with NO motion capture...totally crazy skillz there
"I often get asked by you guys about her movements, but I don't use motion capture. It's a manual process"
"I've gotten used to making animations that don't use motion capture. I have completed several short videos and tried to connect them together."

Last edited:

thegodfather1077

Sep 23, 2017
and these ones

View attachment 1302687

this is what he answered
"She is an original that I created. I started with rectangles and then added muscles and other parts based on medical books."

and that video above was created with NO motion capture...totally crazy skillz there
"I often get asked by you guys about her movements, but I don't use motion capture. It's a manual process"
"I've gotten used to making animations that don't use motion capture. I have completed several short videos and tried to connect them together."
Would love to support him, whats his site or patreon :eek: his work is good ngl.

王润城

Aug 26, 2017
and these ones

View attachment 1302687

You can go here to support the author. In addition to the videos you sent, there are videos of new works, such as oral sex and sex. The author hasn't been updated for a long time. He was ill before, and now he is getting better and working

this is what he answered

Reactions: Marine1952

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
and these ones

View attachment 1302687

this is what he answered

Any chance you can post the oral & sex vids here?

Reactions: Marine1952

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
if your into school girls you will like this.
But i hope he uses more mature and more curvy models in the future ;)
View attachment 1299552
Thank you very much for sharing these! Socrates has been my favorite 3d hentai man for years and years and he just keeps improving.

Sadly, I wouldn't expect him to do older or curvier models, man likes what he likes and that's young girls getting destroyed by big dick old men lol. He did one work starring a somewhat older woman in 2013, , and she was still slender and meant to be in like her 20s or something.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Sadly, I wouldn't expect him to do older or curvier models, man likes what he likes and that's young girls getting destroyed by big dick old men lol.
wasted talent to include old farts in these videos
that old hairy fucker is an real turn off here :)
he should use the quality for better stuff

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
wasted talent to include old farts in these videos
that old hairy fucker is an real turn off here :)
he should use the quality for better stuff
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is what it is. I'm fine with it, same as any given kinda ugly bastard/monster rape scenario, the pretty girl gets defiled and part of the fall and sexual domination is in coming to enjoy intimacy with someone repulsive because the pleasure overrides everything else. If you don't like that stuff, and I totally get that, then his work's just not for you I guess.

New WIP dropped today btw, though this is ripped from twitter not the proper quality version from Fantia.

Reactions: gekk0z and Mistervd

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is what it is. I'm fine with it, same as any given kinda ugly bastard/monster rape scenario, the pretty girl gets defiled and part of the fall and sexual domination is in coming to enjoy intimacy with someone repulsive because the pleasure overrides everything else. If you don't like that stuff, and I totally get that, then his work's just not for you I guess.

New WIP dropped today btw, though this is ripped from twitter not the proper quality version from Fantia.
Wow, sensei finally updated today. What was it?... since March 31. He did drop a message in reply to another that he is working hard to progress the project.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019

[/QUOTE]
Damn new girl is a lot bustier and much more firm.

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
Damn new girl is a lot bustier and much more firm.
Funny story with that, he's said he intended Saeko from the first Shohei game (the one this thread was made for) to be a very busty character for him, felt he undersold her size and made this model for the sequel.

Speaking of, new update and I really hope he keeps this momentum. Taken from his twitter, a small clip of something he posted previously on fantia that I don't have access to. He says he finds the "shaking" difficult, so I wonder if part of why he doesn't do busty girls is that he's really obsessive about getting the boobs just right and it'd just be more difficult the larger they are.

View attachment UylxnVYOq059pQi-.mp4

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Funny story with that, he's said he intended Saeko from the first Shohei game (the one this thread was made for) to be a very busty character for him, felt he undersold her size and made this model for the sequel.

Speaking of, new update and I really hope he keeps this momentum. Taken from his twitter, a small clip of something he posted previously on fantia that I don't have access to. He says he finds the "shaking" difficult, so I wonder if part of why he doesn't do busty girls is that he's really obsessive about getting the boobs just right and it'd just be more difficult the larger they are.

View attachment 1344292
Yeah the jiggle in this vid is too floppy for a bigger size (maybe he changed the size for this scene to get the jiggle). Also what is his plan for this, will it be another game or just VA release?

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
Yeah the jiggle in this vid is too floppy for a bigger size (maybe he changed the size for this scene to get the jiggle). Also what is his plan for this, will it be another game or just VA release?
No clue about the release plans but p.much all his works have been games like Shohei's, the general function not the exact layout and internet channel theme. Think Umemaro, usually a very simple thing that leads to choosing some scene variants and tying them together.

Shohei's was very nice in that it had access to all the videos for the scenes and they were all named and numbered so you could watch on your own if you wanted, in prior works the video titles didn't line up and you had to piece together an order yourself if you didn't want to bother with the game lol hope he keeps that for this one

Reactions: assrekt
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes