Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Shohei's Adult Streaming Channel [Final] compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 804 MB

Compressed version for PC (198MB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Legit took me until halfway through before I realized this wasn't real. Technologies gettin crazy these days.

Edit: Seems to be made with the newly released Unreal Engine 5 that came out a few months ago.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Actually NTR IS cheating. What you are referring to is Netorare, one of the variants of this abbreviation. It also could be Netori (when MC fucks someone who is in relationship) and some other variants, i forgot how they spelled. So basically NTR is just a japanese version of "cheating" tag.
No, nonono. Not going into it now, but no. NTR ≠ cheating.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
No, nonono. Not going into it now, but no. NTR ≠ cheating.
NTR tag is "cheating/unfaithful" tag in japanese games/anime/manga/etc.. Period. Do your research. It's a western world confusion that NTR means cuckolding based on some popular stories where it was the case.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
NTR tag is "cheating/unfaithful" tag in japanese games/anime/manga/etc.. Period. Do your research. It's a western world confusion that NTR means cuckolding based on some popular stories where it was the case.
It is not. You're the one using the westernized definition.
NTR is literally a short for Netorare. And netorare literally means "Cuckold". Try putting the word "netorare" into any japanese -> english translator.

The Japanese definition of cuckold is broader than the English one(netori, netorase), but none of it is "just" cheating.

ColoCala

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone know about "The Village Head's Nefarious Scheme ~Superior Touch, Rich Taste of Sisters~" by socrates as well? That one looks neat, but sadly no translation yet, and the game's not on here as well

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes