Ren'Py Completed Shohei's Adult Streaming Channel [Final] [Socrates]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
Project seems to be really taking shape, with the idea behind the scenario and an extended voiced intro video with english subtitles, plus another WIP

• ICHIKA, a very popular YOUTUBER, posted a video introducing herself as she promised to her fans.
  • Her popularity was swelling and she enjoyed being a YOUTUBER too.
  • Ichika is overjoyed that her collaboration with the immensely popular Shohei will bring her even more fans.
  • Ichika was slightly aware of what kind of content Shohei was creating. However, she didn't think she would be involved in it. So she was looking forward to the day of the recording with Shohei.
  • Incidentally, she knew that her sister had appeared on Shohei's show. But she couldn't see the video because it was a members-only show. So she thought that the video would be just a light talk.
View attachment Xu-yekhih1VzQO8_.mp4

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:unsure: ok, can someone tell me, wth is going on here? i'm reading there a JP DMM ver floating around here, that supposedly has "full" content. and a leaks to upcoming game? I'll link the DMM one to OP, if its nuked, you guys just have to ask the one who uploaded it to renew it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
:unsure: ok, can someone tell me, wth is going on here? i'm reading there a JP DMM ver floating around here, that supposedly has "full" content. and a leaks to upcoming game? I'll link the DMM one to OP, if its nuked, you guys just have to ask the one who uploaded it to renew it.
The link of the full content share by dick007
Enjoy
Mega

(link has been up again. enjoy it guys)
Look like your link got deleted so please upload it again

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
I don't think there's leaks for the upcoming game per se, just WIPs the author's posting that I'm passing along here. Admittedly I only DLed the ripped webms for the Denpasoft version so I'm not 100% on the differences, but IIRC the DMM version has:

-outfit variant animations for the first segment, nothing crazy or major, girl is dressed in a schoolgirl uniform and there's a couple clips of her in a fetish leather outfit but only a couple

-the preview videos for all of Socrates' prior works still on sale, it's not leaks for the upcoming work just old promo material

-no english subs

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
he is being very active this past days uploading older works to pixiv and fantia I wonder if the sucess of this game made him want to translate his older works

Reactions: pecddokm

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
he is being very active this past days uploading older works to pixiv and fantia I wonder if the sucess of this game made him want to translate his older works
If only, that'd be grand, but I think it's just a way of tiding the pages over and having more content to show while he works on the new Shohei part and gets WIPs and previews out. He even apologizes for the quality of stuff he made seven years ago haha

Speaking of updates, sound warning for the first clip, first taste of a voiced sex scene and a smoother look at the animation below
View attachment QWHCMJHqKE02rWXR.mp4

View attachment 93180128.mp4

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
If only, that'd be grand, but I think it's just a way of tiding the pages over and having more content to show while he works on the new Shohei part and gets WIPs and previews out. He even apologizes for the quality of stuff he made seven years ago haha

Speaking of updates, sound warning for the first clip, first taste of a voiced sex scene and a smoother look at the animation below
View attachment 1435242

View attachment 1435246
japanese politeness at its best xD

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Huh? You sure?
Just clicked that link and it's still up?
When I check it during that time the link said it got deleted but later when I check it again it was normal, make me thought you reupload the link. Maybe it was my internet connection that time was very bad or something but thanks for the reply and sorry for the inconvenience

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
"No motion capture used"

lol no. That is 100% bullshit.
He's been active for about a decade so who knows, he might just be set in his ways now. He definitely mentioned he used motion capture for the first time in Shohei's Adult Channel video and has been pretty adamant he's not doing it for the sequel.

Anyway, here's the latest. Ichika's ballet training sure comes in handy doesn't it?
View attachment I_OcYxPDTozIiic6.mp4

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes