3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

SxRobertVN

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
1682585_main_pic.png

Overview:
This game tells the story of a 23 years old guy who is dissatisfied with his life. Since his father died, he had to leave university and start working.
After losing his job, the only place he can live is an old classmate, Sofia's apartment. The only problem is that they hate each other.
Through the eyes of the protagonist, you can get to know Sofia and why she behaves the way she does.
You have to decide what is important in life. There will be both humor and drama. Sometimes you’ll feel bad about the protagonist’s decisions.
But believe me, there are no right or wrong answers, just like in real life. (maybe with a little bit more sex ;))​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-30
Release Date: 2023-05-29
Developer: SxRobert - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1682595_08.png 1682594_07.png 1682593_06.png 1682592_05.png 1682591_04.png 1682590_03.png 1682589_02.png 1682588_01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Moved to games Good luck and for the Dev Badged open a ticket.

Reactions: "CJ"

SxRobertVN

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Sorry don't mean any disrespect but the female characters don't seem that appealing. All the best with your VN.
Don't worry I'm not offended. :)
I'm still learning to render. There were plenty of female presets, but I tried to avoid using plastic face looking girls.
This is a process. Among other things, your opinion too will help me to improve and be better. ;)

May 27, 2017
You really could make an argument that a good part of Devs has Daddy issues, hence the death of the father trope. We need an organization protecting the lives and rights of these fathers.
Fathers are dead in 90% of Incest VNs, because that's the catalyst that leads to family bonding & boning time. But in non-Incest VNs and any other form of media really, dead parent/s are a defining trait for a character, they build personality, strength and provide motivation to the protagonist. Bruce Wayne wouldn't be "Batman", without having witnessed the death of his parents.

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Yeah, after "Since your father died..." I kind of expected Sofia to somehow be related to the MC...hahaha

Reactions: loikl
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes