3.80 star(s) 11 Votes

SxRobertVN

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
If Sophia hates the MC, why is she letting him live with her? Something doesn't add up.
There is a reason for that. It will be revealed later. ;)
I thought a lot about the story. I even have a script for the scenes and dialogues.
That was my first thing before I started making the game/demo/whatever. It will be easier to work this way. (I hope...) :)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
If Sophia hates the MC, why is she letting him live with her? Something doesn't add up.
Needed the money and the MC paid up front would be my thought on that. Decent Demo just maybe not enough to get the Patreons ringing the bell yet. Admire the DEV for trying on the renders instead of using presets.. I'm pretty sure with practice things will improve. Overall not a bad start for a new DEV.. Good Luck and bookmarked.

Reactions: SxRobertVN

SxRobertVN

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Needed the money and the MC paid up front would be my thought on that. Decent Demo just maybe not enough to get the Patreons ringing the bell yet. Admire the DEV for trying on the renders instead of using presets.. I'm pretty sure with practice things will improve. Overall not a bad start for a new DEV.. Good Luck and bookmarked.
I appreciate your your opinion. I know it’s a little bit early for Patreon, it was more of an emotional barrier. It's a little scary to jump into the unknown as a beginner. :)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Shooting Star [v0.2] [SxRobert VN] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 627 MB / 104 MB - ShootingStar-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 70 MB - ShootingStar-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Shooting Star [v0.2] APK -

• Red Heart

SxRobertVN

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
There will be 2 week delay with the update. I was sick. :cry:
Thank you for your understanding.

SxRobertVN

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
As I promised Shooting Star v0.3 available from today on Patreon. A few days and it will be available here too.
Thank for your feedbacks and encouragement. Special thanks to CircleJerker to showing me the YAC tool. This is really a big help. Now it's just only 131MB instead of 985MB. :unsure:

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and sn3p

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Dead father yet no incest tag? What kind of blasphemy is that? :LOL: Joke aside interesting overview,might check it back after a few more updates.Good luck dev !

• Haha

SxRobertVN

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Dead father yet no incest tag? What kind of blasphemy is that? :LOL: Joke aside interesting overview,might check it back after a few more updates.Good luck dev !
Thanks. :LOL: I'm a bit slow because of work but I try to be faster. I'm curious what you think about the new animations. If you can make a feedback later, it's a big help. ;) By the way I solved (I hope) the flashing screen before and after animations.

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes