Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.46a] [Dan1228]

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
yes i manage to trigger that scene on friday after midnight. But still i have to find the burglar again because when fighting him, he run away. Anybody knows the exact day to trigger the second scene with the burglar?
This scene is not triggered in mine. What to do?

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
Holy goddamn shit, the moment I opened this game again I was confronted with the worst aspects of sandbox games. Should have name tags above each option, so you don't need to remember which room is which, as well as which computer option is which.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
This game is strangely good for me. Yes, the game is quite tiring even if you play with cheat, but the characters and scenes are pretty good. I've played countless games, and I can easily count Evelyn among the best moms I've ever seen. The textures of the milfs in the game are really successful, Evelyn is both very sexy and looks like a real mother. Although there was no sex scene with her yet, every scene of her was very hot. The fact that they have a slow burn relationship is also an added plus for me.

Unfortunately, since it has a very grind gameplay, the depth of the scenes and dialogues is inadequate (For example, there was no dialogue in the Evelyn banana scene, just mutual masturbation. That scene could have been more effective with good dialogue. I can give more than one example like this). The majority of the scenes are based on routine actions such as sunscreen, yoga scene, cleaning and massage. Yeah, these are essential scenes for a sandbox game, but right now, the number of cutscenes related to the story feels few. I would like to see incest dialogues in the game with such a hot mother, but even the fact that she is a mother is doubtful. I don't even remember MC calling Evelyn mom.

As I said, the biggest reason for all this is that it has a very grind gameplay. A very good kinetic novel or semi-sandbox game could come out of this dev. Going to the gym, school, etc., where we see the same scenes over and over again, while meeting our daily needs is really tiring and lame. I think it's quite difficult to ensure that this complex system works properly too. I didn't encounter any bugs in this update. I guess it shows that he's trying hard on this.

I really like this game and wouldn't want to see it abandoned. If possible, I think the developer should soften the gameplay a little more and give a little more importance to the scenes depth and dialogues. I wish good luck dev

Last edited:
Reactions: purple_jeep

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Shoretown Saga [v0.4a] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 260mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

frankieboy06

Modder
Mar 22, 2018
Which yoga you need there two iirc

Evelyn yoga is on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 8:00 in the living room

Group Yoga is on Wednesday and Sunday at 14:00 in the gym. Side note after this yoga make sure to go inside the woman restroom for extra scene
Where is the women restroom?

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
when your inside the gym after the reception room there an right arrow on the right side of the screen to take you to the hallway with two room. That where both the men and woman restroom are at. Click the woman room and on the bottom there and up and down arrow on the bottom. Click up to go inside to see the after yoga event with the 3 woman IIRC.

Grober

Jun 1, 2019
Which yoga you need there two iirc

Evelyn yoga is on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 8:00 in the living room

Group Yoga is on Wednesday and Sunday at 14:00 in the gym. Side note after this yoga make sure to go inside the woman restroom for extra scene

Does group yoga happen once? What is required for repetition?

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes