Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.46a] [Dan1228]

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
Where to buy dvd cd it is not there in the shop
Seems you must hit this parameter to unlock the dvd in the store.
if trouble_island_buy==True and sm_loveness_points>=2:
so make sure Evelyn loveness is at least a 2 and up.

Knallbunt

Dec 31, 2022
Are you for real??? All of us have collect 4 items from the room...the game has a bug or in the best case scenario we need to complete something else before we start the second laundry... Only the dev can reply...
Same thing here collected all the items but cannot finish task

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
I time stamp the main family weekly schedule if anyone want to use this as a guide. Plus i added console commands i used throughout my playthrough. I didnt add any side characters/events besides one that are related to the main.

Tesla QQ

Jan 22, 2019
I have a laundry bug. I collected 4 things. But when I try to give things away, nothing happens. Is there a solution?
Because when you go back, she asks you for your underwear. You need to go to his room and bring her underwear

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
Because when you go back, she asks you for your underwear. You need to go to his room and bring her underwear

That's the thing, he doesn't ask; there is no dialogue about underwear - just "check on her" and "leave".

Crow1991

Mar 29, 2021
Yes, everything is fine - thank you! In general, I liked the game - especially the visual milf). But navigating the world, the inability to change the time of day and days + bugs still spoil the impression. We are waiting for a patch or update!

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
So after 2 hours in a loop i figured out on how you get content with other girls. To get Emma and Rose content you need to do Evelyn's path first and just dont do the laundry task. Try to do the yoga and lawn task first and once you get the jacuzzi and gym scene which Rose Emma and Evelyn are. So with all that you can do the laundry task and just collect that 4 items and give to her

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Someone else has this problem too. I can't help Lily because I seem to have an F at school though I have been going everyday and doing my homework too. Help Dev.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Could someone please do that annoying fight training with Judith for me? I am quite old and no longer have the reflexes of an 18 year old.

Thanks in advance!

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes