Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.46a] [Dan1228]

2.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Yeah but since most devs do not make millions that 5% does matter and I for one will absolutely not put money in any game that a dev is not open about on what content a dev will focus in his game. Why pay to support a game that I will not like in the end or 50% of content is what I do not like on whatever side of fence I am when comes to heavy femdom/maledom, other dick, lesbian, futa, gay, incest, scat, sexual violence or whatever.

Devs are free to make whatever they want and listening too much to players and members is never wise, but their choices have consequences on games whether it is avoidable/skippable or not and not informing beforehand on what a game will be about has consequences as well especially when expect people to invest time and/or money into an ongoing project. Be open what you want to focus on as a dev and make sure you focus a good amount of your content on that is a way better way to get support as being secretive and trying to touch each fetish minimally. Unless you truly love every fetish known to mankind most players will not really love to have 6 sex scenes that do not interest them over 4 that do. :p
I'm not saying dev shouldn't give pointers where the story is heading or warn people if they know potential offensive content is gonna show up, we can all agree on that. But that bullshit where entitled people here go into threads, EXPECTING devs to lay out all the details and every single tag that is gonna be in the game from day 1. That is not how game development works.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
laundry task: how many clothes are in the bedroom? Are there 3 dresses in the room?

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
To anyone that have problem with laundry. I found the solution. Quick 1 time use fix with command - "laungry_quest_remove = True". Dev misspelled command inside files. If someone can find which file uses it, you can actually fix entirely this "bug", but i'm too lazy.

xswarm

Jul 28, 2019
To anyone that have problem with laundry. I found the solution. Quick 1 time use fix with command - "laungry_quest_remove = True". Dev misspelled command inside files. If someone can find which file uses it, you can actually fix entirely this "bug", but i'm too lazy.
I corrected the laungry to laundry in the code but the game is still bugged.

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
Pretty great with a few exceptions
Stuck on the 2nd laundry event
Navigation is a little tedious
I hate when the map button isn't available until you leave the house, I'd like to always be able to click the map no matter where I am to quickly return to the world view.

devspyke

Feb 3, 2018
hello, has anyone found a solution for the laundry detergent quest, I have the 4 items of clothing but I can't give them to the mother and am stuck in a loop, thank you all

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShoretownSaga-0.4a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Demon_FT
2.60 star(s) 22 Votes