Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.46a] [Dan1228]

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I had the same problem until I looked the room overr very carefully and found that there are 4 items of clothing to take to laundry
Are you for real??? All of us have collect 4 items from the room...the game has a bug or in the best case scenario we need to complete something else before we start the second laundry... Only the dev can reply...

Reactions: Revy15a2

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I'm not saying dev shouldn't give pointers where the story is heading or warn people if they know potential offensive content is gonna show up, we can all agree on that. But that bullshit where entitled people here go into threads, EXPECTING devs to lay out all the details and every single tag that is gonna be in the game from day 1. That is not how game development works.
I would agree with you except the devs expect to be paid monthly. I want to know exactly what I'm paying for.

paula789

May 2, 2017
When Mom asks in laundry room If he hast any dirty clothes MC geht's them but cannot gives them up to mom and when clicked on message says either check her out or leave but my question is how to drop the clothes is this a Bug or am I missing something? Any help is much appreciated
Have you collected all items from MC's bedroom? I was also missing one item but then solved that!

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Just to confirm what the end of this update includes (from what I have found):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see no more hints for these 3 on the phone so that should be the end of the update, granted I have done like zero Club or School content. Maybe one of those triggers more? Doubt it though.

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Just to confirm what the end of this update includes (from what I have found):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see no more hints for these 3 on the phone so that should be the end of the update, granted I have done like zero Club or School content. Maybe one of those triggers more? Doubt it though.
Yes, that's the end of the update. At least it's going in a right direction toward content of interest now.

Aug 15, 2023
man this game is so frustrating. It's got a lot of great elements that could make it a great sandbox game (which is something I enjoy unlike a lot of people here). but it's got a lot holding it back too. It needs a better sense of progression and less grind to start. It's extremely unclear what point milestones you're actually trying to get with the girls.

Reactions: Revy15a2

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I would agree with you except the devs expect to be paid monthly. I want to know exactly what I'm paying for.
But reality is that the vast majority of people here who are like this, they will not pay the dev a single cent ever anyways. in the grand scheme of things, its a couple of bucks a month lost for the sake of not being locked into making the game in a very specific way they might not feel motivated for later down the road. This is the reason behind most abandoned games by the way. Devs loose motivation to make the game in the limited scope they have foolishly promised early on and they can't switch things up. They'd rather jump ship and sometimes they start another game with more free boundaries.

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Ok so i get that sandbox has all that grind stuff but this one? this is unhealthy fr i've been in a loop trying to increase this fucking relationship with Emma and Rose but still nothing happens and its extremely bugged too

Crow1991

Mar 29, 2021
I have a laundry bug. I collected 4 things. But when I try to give things away, nothing happens. Is there a solution?

Reactions: Miky77
2.50 star(s) 21 Votes