Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.46a] [Dan1228]

2.60 star(s) 22 Votes
Nov 30, 2019
1. use your PC and take the courses - repair (couple of times) and then buy the bike chain use it
2. I've found the DVD also after tried on a few days in the Market. I think is not always available
Thank you i will try doing that, can you help me again? i need to hike with olivia at the forest at 2 pm, however shes never there

potschta

Aug 9, 2023
Thank you i will try doing that, can you help me again? i need to hike with olivia at the forest at 2 pm, however shes never there
as I remember - all event with Olivia in a park startet at school Saturday the morning

help her with the tree again and she will be in the rest area at 13.
move the clock to 14 and its happened ;)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Why even bother to have the MC fix the bike if he can't even use it yet. Let alone allow the purchase in the shop for the bike chain. The same goes for doors in the MC's house which don't do anything. Why make a hot button when there's no content for it. I also noticed the dialogue is pretty bad with engrish.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
As you travel through the city at night, you get random events, one of that is prostitution event which will be randomly generated as well so you will encounter different prostitutes, not always the same one (at least 4-5 different) and you can choose to spend some money on her or leave. This will be in the game for sure (probably in v0.14 or 15), in later updates i would like to add a pimp story line.

Both, threesomes and lesbian.

Blackmail will be optional.
Hi,
You never answered my question about the lesbian fetish in your game so I decided to ask again.
Will all lesbian content be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
Will it be skippable, it still happens but the player doesn't see it?
Will it be forced and unavoidable?

Will girl on girl be optional in threesomes?
If it is not optional can we avoid the threesomes?
If the lesbian is tied to certain Li's can we avoid them so as to have no lesbian content?

I really have no problem with lesbian fetish in a VN as long as it is optional so that none of my Li's are involved. Any other women shown would just be a waste of time except for those into lesbian.

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best.

2.60 star(s) 22 Votes