Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.46a] [Dan1228]

2.60 star(s) 22 Votes

jackdrizzt

Jan 31, 2018
How can i improve mt "TALK LEVEL"" With girls in the Club, They find me boring , even i got points from Dance, Outfit,Alchol, etc

Nanonax

Jun 10, 2021
have some drinks before that seem to solve my problem
Club Quest

charm 75-80% jenifer
-wearing a suit & watch (bought in online shope (pc) and supermarket)
-use fragrance (bought at the supermarket)
-before talking you have to drink beer 2-3 times
-offer drinks
-talk
-and get it

charm 100% jenifer
-before talking you have to drink beer 2-3 times
-offer drinks
-ask dance (must learn to dance 5 or more)
-and get it

Claudia charm 100%
-before talking you have to drink vodka 3 time
-offer drink
-offer drink
-offer drink
-confront (thief steal handphone)

Claudia charm 75-80%
-before talking you have to drink vodka 3 time
-offer drink
-offer drink
-offer drink
-call security (thief steal handphone)

laura charm 100%
-buy expensive car and take it to the club
-buy cigarette at the supermarket
-before talking you have to drink vodka 2 time
-offer drink
-offer drink
-Les't go

maria charm 80-85%
-dont use suit and watch
-dance with her (must learn to dance 5 or more)
-offer drink
-talk
-ask dance

maria charm 100%
-dont use suit and watch
-dance with her (must learn to dance 5 or more)
-offer drink
-oofer drink
-ask dance

this is what i know, enjoy

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tommyjohne

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
how do go to gym at noon? can not clicking the gym
If you cant go to the gym, then first you have to use your dumbells at home (You have to take them back from Henry) when you reach strenght lvl 5, click on the dumbells again and after that you should be able to go to the gym.

kokalan1

Dec 26, 2019
The Mow the grass Bug fix don't work for my i don't now why i mow 5 times after the beach quest and still no difference all is the same a lots of grind for nothing i wonder shall i keep playing the game :unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
So many questions. It would probably be better to have a walkthrough or better a walkthrough-mod.
:unsure: :unsure: (y):love:

NARZAR

Aug 29, 2018
Hello bro. In short, I just want to share my thoughts on what possible development options our beautiful Evelyn may have.

1). Evelyn, together with her neighbor friends, goes to the beach in the evening, warning us about this in advance. Of course, you can’t do without alcohol. And Rosa suggests “fooling around”, namely, all three ladies go to the outermost 3 booths. And naturally, we find our Evelyn. But there is one small nuance, and every booth has a glory hole)) well, here I leave the development of imagination up to you, and you yourself understand that a drunk woman is not the owner of a pussy))

2). "Drunk Yoga at home." As is already clear from the title, there is a huge probability that we will still take off our beloved mother’s clothes)

3). Coming back after the party when we don't go to the beach. Here Evelina will have a chance to either fall on the table in the kitchen, or on the sofa in the living room, or in her bedroom, or in the bedroom of the main character. And now let the soul rejoice, which can happen in all cases)).

4). Drunk, sleepy Evelina, or Evelina with headphones and a blindfold - and all this in the bathroom. In the first option, you can play in several ways, but naturally, the first one is BLOWJOB!!! The rest depends on the development of imagination)) In the second case, we can cum on different parts of the body, and thus she will not notice it, and after we leave, she will finish taking a bath and see some liquid on some part of her body, so after tasting it myself, citing the fact that I needed to buy a new shampoo.

These are just my thoughts, but you are free to do what you like.

Reactions: potschta

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Evelyn - “massage her” - I have already done everything possible with a massage, on the beach, in the yard, in the bedroom. But the quest does not continue.

Once it gave an error about a missing picture file during sex, check it out. It seems that it was in the forest with a teacher, a massage task.

And also an error occurred during sex with a girl in a bar (in attach).

Nov 30, 2019
The bike chain is bugged? i cant use it in the bike, also the movie to watch with MC mother is not available to buy at the market

potschta

Aug 9, 2023
The bike chain is bugged? i cant use it in the bike, also the movie to watch with MC mother is not available to buy at the market
1. use your PC and take the courses - repair (couple of times) and then buy the bike chain use it
2. I've found the DVD also after tried on a few days in the Market. I think is not always available

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
I realized that it was a bicycle chain only from the description. The image is completely incomprehensible.

stonewall37643

Mar 19, 2020
I got an error message for a missing image when Olivia and I ran up a tree. I have the bug fix, etc. as well. Shoretown Saga error 070924.JPG

Also how and where do I meet Judith in order to take the self-defense classes?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 22 Votes