Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.45b] [Dan1228]

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
how do i get sarahs relationship up? if it is just waiting for her to ask for help is very random then

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
Go to a burger every night and go home 22:00 . You will catch him near your house, he will vandalize at your sister to take away her bag .
i need more help with this stilled cuz i done it havent seen him what day does this need to help

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
i need more help with this stilled cuz i done it havent seen him what day does this need to help
You have to increase Lily's relationship to 5 (Help her clean dishes) and you have to look for the burglar on the map after midnight search for him 2 times, then on Friday when you go to sleep he will appear.

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
You need to help Lily to increase the relationship to 5. (Help her clean the dishes) and you have to look for the robber on the map after midnight, look for him 2 times, then on Friday, when you go to bed, he will appear. )

Last edited:

Crow1991

Mar 29, 2021
Are there any other tasks with Evelyn in the game? Or is this the end??? The last task was to butter it in the backyard.

A strange system of tasks - there are practically no hints.

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
You need to help Lily to increase the relationship to 5. (Help her clean the dishes) and you have to look for the robber on the map after midnight, look for him 2 times, then on Friday, when you go to bed, he will appear. )
how do i check to see what the relationship or at with the girls anyone

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
am having a hard time increase the loveness and all am doing everything it says bout dont go up makes no since at all and i dont feel like having to start the game all over again and having issues with the part helping girls in stepsisters room

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Are there any other tasks with Evelyn in the game? Or is this the end??? The last task was to butter it in the backyard.

A strange system of tasks - there are practically no hints.
Sunscreen her ass is the last one in this update.

Crow1991

Mar 29, 2021
Sunscreen her ass is the last one in this update.
Dude, your game is great - really! I especially like the character designs (Mother in particular)

But we still have to work and work on it! The game weighs almost 10 GB, but there is very little content for such a size!

Plus, in some cases, the interface is inconvenient - especially in rooms. And what’s most infuriating is that there is no option to skip a day with the press of one button - you have to constantly rewind it next to your bed!

Let's take for example a game like Photo Hunt - it weighs about 5 Gb, but it has 20 times more content than you have. And there is an extremely convenient UX design system. Take that, dude!

This is my personal review - constructive criticism. Please continue and don't stop - Good luck!

Reactions: Dan1228
2.70 star(s) 21 Votes