Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.45b] [Dan1228]

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes
Aug 26, 2018
Great game so far, generally great characters and story with decent art however I do know that there is a option to talk to henry about pictures and every time I click it, it comes up with a error and I cant pass it only to roll it back to the previous scene. Is it currently in work? which leads to my other idea. I do have a little complaint though and its within the phone and the guide that helps you through each story. I believe I have played through to the current update however Its hard to determind if I have compeleted every current path. Currently with evelyn I cant get passed the scene late at night. Im currently aware that this part will be released at a later date/update but it is hard to tell as I tried different nights and that there was no way to determind Whether the path is at the end or not. I've notice how some of the other guides are the same like Mrs robinson with the chalk board, perhaps if its possible to add a checkmark to offically tell you that the path is done or perhaps if the quest guide would state "in-progress in future update" or something like that. Its fairly hard to know if a characters progress is at a stopping point for the update, if perhaps this could be added or perhaps a tutorial could be placed in or on a spread sheet. I really like this game and I want to make sure that I play through it all and see all the story and scenes esspically if ive missed some by mistake. (P.S I dont normaly leave reviews/Ideas but if there is a way to leave one at somewhere else perhaps like discord server or patreon to offer a Idea on this please lmk)

Last edited:

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Great game so far, generally great characters and story with decent art however I do know that there is a option to talk to henry about pictures and every time I click it, it comes up with a error and I cant pass it only to roll it back to the previous scene. Is it currently in work? which leads to my other idea. I do have a little complaint though and its within the phone and the guide that helps you through each story. I believe I have played through to the current update however Its hard to determind if I have compeleted every current path. Currently with evelyn I cant get passed the scene late at night. Im currently aware that this part will be released at a later date/update but it is hard to tell as I tried different nights and that there was no way to determind Whether the path is at the end or not. I've notice how some of the other guides are the same like Mrs robinson with the chalk board, perhaps if its possible to add a checkmark to offically tell you that the path is done or perhaps if the quest guide would state "in-progress in future update" or something like that. Its fairly hard to know if a characters progress is at a stopping point for the update, if perhaps this could be added or perhaps a tutorial could be placed in or on a spread sheet. I really like this game and I want to make sure that I play through it all and see all the story and scenes esspically if ive missed some by mistake. (P.S I dont normaly leave reviews/Ideas but if there is a way to leave one at somewhere else perhaps like discord server or patreon to offer a Idea on this please lmk)
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it!

Which version did you play? v045b should fixes issues with Henry and removes the late night quest label. The red line quests are not meant to dissapear, they are just general advice to help you. I will make sure to let you know in the next update if this is the end of a character story. You can write to me privately here or on patreon.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
i done everything and stilled dont see the damn robber on the map i have helped the sister and all more then once and dont feel like having to start the game all over again just for it to work

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
i done everything and stilled dont see the damn robber on the map i have helped the sister and all more then once and dont feel like having to start the game all over again just for it to work
if you share your save file with me, i can check what the problem is.

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
i need help everytime i fight the dude at the bar well working it always failds
Workout to increase your energy and damage, after completing the burglary mission, you can go to the gym and ask Judith for help to increase your fighting skills. She works out in the gym on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 7pm to 9pm.

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes