Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.45b] [Dan1228]

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
How do you raise your relationship points with Rosa? Setting up her computer once a week isn't enough, it could take forever.

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
How do you raise your relationship points with Rosa? Setting up her computer once a week isn't enough, it could take forever.
When the antivirus is running on the laptop, help her in the kitchen and you will get 2 points/visit.

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
I actually really enjoyed this game, but tell me someone has the grind been balanced or reduced or eradicated or whatever? The grind really spoiled it for me. Thanks.
Just use the cheat button, the grind is abysmal, even with the cheat on, the relationship grind is already extensive, with sleep, energy, hunger, and thirst, game's pretty much rage inducing tbh.

Reactions: JVBM465

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
The fight minigame makes the game unplayable for those of us who have shit computers, because you can't save scum it. Reason being is that if you create a mini-game then you're probably going to lock some scenes behind its success, either it's a required component or it's pointless to have unless you have a skip minigame option, or actually allow a reaction time at least 5-10 times longer than what it's currently at.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I also have some problems getting further. The help is not sufficient. Can't do combat training, can't find the trainer and much more. A walkthrough would be highly recommended.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :(:(:(:((y)(y)(y)(y):love::love::love::love:

Reactions: JohnDoeMars

sophiathebest

Jul 19, 2022
I.'m not able to make work laundry event. I bring all the clothes but when I get them to Evelyn i can' t leave the clothes there. What I have to do?

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I also have some problems getting further. The help is not sufficient. Can't do combat training, can't find the trainer and much more. A walkthrough would be highly recommended.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :(:(:(:((y)(y)(y)(y):love::love::love::love:
Lily relationship reach 5 points -> search for burglar (2 times) after midnight on the map -> Sleep Friday and burglar scene happens -> Go to the gym and ask Judith for help to increase your fighting skills. She works out in the gym on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 7pm to 9pm.

Reactions: Smile-UK

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Very nice game but a replay gallery would be nice not just picts.
The tips menu is not enough. For instance I got this message for Evelyn (Mom) progression : "At breakfast ask her daily routine" but it doesn't really help me to go further. And I'm not really sure which event I did or not.
It's a shame cos the game's good otherwise.

Dan1228

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
How do I increase talk & dance state
Talking can depends on alcohol consumption, at some girls you have to drink a bit before you talk to them, at other girls you have to drink more.

To increase dance skill: Go to the dance floor - Click on dance icon - Dance

Reactions: Insider58

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
tab button or skip button dont work or does the developer make it so you can't skip text?

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes