Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.46a] [Dan1228]

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
Okay, you know what, fuck that fucking fight minigame! I did find a way to win, but it was miserable! I basically had to save scum every time I actually landed a block or hit. Dude, increase the time window and the click area for success in the QTE, and this will be a lot more bearable. Otherwise, it's royally screwed. Also, some consistency in event frequency would make this game a lot better. Other than that, it's good.

Britfinder13

May 3, 2018
Shoretown Saga [v0.23c] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 255mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Every single browser on android isnsecure connection failed... Whats the point in using mixdrop when it cant be accessible

mac3112

Jun 3, 2017
Dont know why developers make all unnecessary stages (energy, thirst, hunger, hygiene) in game, which actually make unplayable.no icon access directly.. instead have to go back through each room.. its like while watching dark-knight movie, C-Nolan adds scene- batman wakes up, then thinking "today i have to fight joker and save those innocent people.. but hey i havent brush my teeth, take a shower, p00p, have some coffee, make breakfast and check fridge if items for dinner are already there or not.." Otherwise its a good game with good renders.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello
v0.23:
+ 500 new renders
Sex scenes with 2 new girls (Club)
Fighting skills training
Cheat option: add money, turn off energy/hunger/thirst/hygiene system
Bug/Error fixes

any idea how to find/use this cheat-option ?

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
hello
v0.23:
+ 500 new renders
Sex scenes with 2 new girls (Club)
Fighting skills training
Cheat option: add money, turn off energy/hunger/thirst/hygiene system
Bug/Error fixes

any idea how to find/use this cheat-option ?
dont know I just edited my save to have everything to insane numbers so i dont need to care about it

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
some constructive critique please abandon the damn survival game stuff eating/drinking/shower is nothig i want in a erotic game...
or at least make it optional

please enable the quickmenu with the back button or make it via option hiddeable

really anoying when u fight and have the rollback on a side and u restart the fight when u click to far at the edge

FIGHTING damn it make the fucking buttons a bit better clickable and not only 5 pixel in the middle of the button,anyoning as fuck and really unfair at start or make it easier with training maybe the buttons stay longer or get bigger when u train damage is too a issue ....ok too found via dumbells training

and where can u see the relationship points u have and what is needed for anything to happen...ok found it in phone a bit late here too sleepy

and its a bit grindy a bit too much the work in burgerjoint should go up faster when u work from morning to afternoon...just a idea income is a big issue when u look at the camchannel donations of ur sis...
we need more option to get money some online tutoring or helping sis and her friends study or something mowing the lawn for neighbor womans

otherwise a good start so far i wish u luck with it and hope soon we get more content and a complete game

Last edited:
Reactions: Cornfield

dozo2022

Aug 14, 2022
Constructive feedback:

-Please implement more time skipping options "5, 10, 15, 20 minutes". Everything takes 30 mins or more and sometimes I miss school just because I was 5 mins over before catching a bus or something.
-Sunscreen, bread, milk etc should have at least 4 or 5 uses. It doesn't make sense because it's though the character is dumping whole sunscreen bottle per session lmao
-How is water free at gym but not at home? Water must be free at home.
-Notify player when they've unlocked all the content there is for a character per update.
-I feel fighting mini game is very broken. button is too small and even though I click sometimes it doesn't work.
-Make taking sneak photos available in all peeking scenes.

I do actually like this game and want to see it improve as I think the models are crazy hot (especially the stepmom). I appreciate the realism and the slow burn/grindy games because it makes the reward more satisfying in my opinion. But not when it forces you into tight schedule only to get blue balled in the end.
Keep going.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Can someone please make a mod so we don't have to worry about hunger, thirst, energy or hygiene lol. I hate games that wants us to control them. I just like to play without having to worry about those things.

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes