Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I like the female model. Is it like pure ntr or is it more like sharing?

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
The game looks pretty good, nice tradition lol.
But Arjun is a little to naive and submissive.
Having the creampie offscreen, was a little bit of a bummer.

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Sister Fatima. Where's your hijab?

Sister. I've noticed that you're not wearing a hijab. When you wear a hijab, you are obeying the commands of Allah, and you can expect great rewards in return. It is Allah's protection of your natural beauty. You are too precious to be "on display" for each man to see. It is Allah's preservation of your chastity. Allah purifies your heart and mind through the hijab. Allah raises your dignity through the hijab. When a strange man looks at you, he respects you because he sees that you respect yourself. And this applies to your daz renders as well.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Wow, an NTR upload that can't be summed up as, "Random Black Guy™ (usually seemingly the only non-white man on earth) shows up and female characters develop acute psychotic sex addiction."

Good job. Personally I still find most scenarios like this abhorrant and literally the opposite of arousing but at least you're using more creativity here than the majority of other Devs releasing NTR stories.

Asedor

Nov 9, 2023

Sister. I've noticed that you're not wearing a hijab. When you wear a hijab, you are obeying the commands of Allah, and you can expect great rewards in return. It is Allah's protection of your natural beauty. You are too precious to be "on display" for each man to see. It is Allah's preservation of your chastity. Allah purifies your heart and mind through the hijab. Allah raises your dignity through the hijab. When a strange man looks at you, he respects you because he sees that you respect yourself. And this applies to your daz renders as well.
Who is the Allah?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019

Free people do not obey orders of non-existent gods.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Will these short stories ALL be Netorase/Netorare narratives with the protagonist/MC having their LIs stolen (whether the MC is aware or not) or are you planning any netori? That's the other version that's far less common to see as the main genre/fetish in a VN

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes