JabyShrek988

Nov 23, 2019
Indonesian Names are old ancient Hindu names mixing of Hindu Muslim names. Dev should change name, It can cause a dispute....
It started with "somewhere in India." That thing (Hindu-Muslim unity being impossible) caused the partition of South Asia, lol. That's why I called it a Hindutva (Indian Hindu Nationalists) wet dream.
If it becomes very popular, this game can alone be the big mid-finger for Pakistan from India. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside!! You are talented, Mr. Developer. All the best!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Iskender

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
But if you mean narrated from the bull's perspective, yeah this is also planning(y)
That or hell you could make a sequel to this where the husband goes for revenge and somehow seduces the uncles wife or g/f or whomever. Granted that wouldn't be as simple and somewhat realistic but that was just a random shitty idea that popped into my head.

You could even totally flip the everyones expectations and have Fatima cuck the uncle. That would be a great way to subvert everyone's expectations ans mess with everyone in the audience a bit.

I just ran through this using Skip because after leaving that comment congratulating you on avoiding the cliche "black dude ntr" trope I wanted to make sure that my assumption was right and you didn't include any of the kind of content I've been criticizing...

but now I cannot stop myself from laughing because of a random idea that I had about who the uncle reminds me of.

EWWWwwwwww.png

Now, that's pretty standard for a lot of NTR as an indicator that the MC is clearly not man enough to do the deed. Not here, nope. You somehow invented a scenario where it would be perfectly reasonable to develop acute erectile dysfunction.

I can't speak for anyone else but I know that, even with the wife's fantastic tiddies RIGHT THERE, I certainly would find it difficult to stay hard when a cheap Michael Chiklis rip-off is simultaneously yelling at me and appearing to grope my ass (Because apparently thrusting your hips requires hand-guidance now?)

For once, it's hard to fault the bitch male character in an NTR... unless you think it wouldn't be especi)ally difficult to perform sexually while THIS is also happening (also that's you he's "speaking with" in the image in this particular scenario.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT HELPING HERE? WHAT ABOUT THIS SITUATION ISN'T GIVING YOU AN ERECTION?
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
well if this is ntr ,....seems to me that the loverboys of ntr genre are declining in taste,....how we are supposr to even dare to fell what the mc is feeling? is not that kind of game.....this isnt ntr ....sorry boys nothing to see here

• Haha
Reactions: Frumi

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
congrats, dev steam release hopefully in the agenda and the streets will remember to buy like we did for life in the middle east
best AVNs (imho) = NTR and Pregnancy or one of them at the very least

Reactions: Iskender

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
well if this is ntr ,....seems to me that the loverboys of ntr genre are declining in taste,....how we are supposr to even dare to fell what the mc is feeling? is not that kind of game.....this isnt ntr ....sorry boys nothing to see here
People really do this? I thought everyone was self inserting as whoever is shagging the women

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes