5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Up to Ch. 4: Compliment, this is a total different standard of a story/game here. Showing the problems of the youth, they cannot share with their parents, because the parents are often, not always, the problem.
But please, because it is at least also an adult game, give the sex scenes a bit more space or time to enjoy them. Why the rush? :)

Reactions: Pent Panda

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Up to Ch. 4: Compliment, this is a total different standard of a story/game here. Showing the problems of the youth, they cannot share with their parents, because the parents are often, not always, the problem.
But please, because it is at least also an adult game, give the sex scenes a bit more space or time to enjoy them. Why the rush? :)
Hey. Thanks for your comment. The intimate scenes grow in depth as the story unfolds. You can find up to chapter 5 for free on , and more content always on . I hope you like it.

Reactions: Envoye

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The face of Alice, when she was thinking Mia may recognize her as the helmet stripper by the sea and the girl who get a wild orgasm in the movie theater
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the way Pent Panda, your renders of faces are mind-boggling!

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Hi, there! Chapter 7 is now available for free at .

Picture1.png

Shooting Stars tells the story of Mia, Rylee and the hacker's brother, while developing the rest of the stories and characters.

I hope you enjoy it! You can visit my to know more and find Chapter 7 as a member.

Jun 16, 2023
Hi, there! Chapter 7 is now available for free at .

View attachment 3082800

Shooting Stars tells the story of Mia, Rylee and the hacker's brother, while developing the rest of the stories and characters.

I hope you enjoy it! You can visit my to know more and find Chapter 7 as a member.
Are the chapters 1-6 listed in itch, demos or are they full chapters? I really want to try this game so just wanted to know what I'm getting into.

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Are the chapters 1-6 listed in itch, demos or are they full chapters? I really want to try this game so just wanted to know what I'm getting into.
Yep, full chapters! 1-6 will do as the demo for the full game of 9 chapters, to be released in December. I'll post the progress here. Chapter 8 will be available for this week.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes