Apr 16, 2018
I'm having an issue where the text randomly changes to Japanize and sometimes skips text very quickly especially during important gameplay mechanics or quest details, please help.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmm I making through very first main story quest no issue bside laggging hard
cant help those in trouble

safeman

May 25, 2019
I think she is. She says that she usually stays quiet and doesn't talk much, so her speech is wierd.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Holy sheeeeeit
ditto!
I've wanted this game more than I wanted to breathe.....:eek:

FINALLY!!! NO DISPLAY WINDOW!!!

I just found out about this today! How can I get a heads up for games like these? Like the new three charms and such. I haven't read the threads because I don't want spoilers but is there a japanese translator for this type of game like ITH or Textractor and where can I get it?

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Ошибка типа
Не удается прочитать свойство 'Ширина видео' из null
ВВЕДИТЕ F2
Ошибка типа: не удается прочитать свойство 'Video Width' из null
Текстура.загрузить ( )
TextureManager.updateTexture
(http: //127.0.0.1:4263/js/libs/pixi.js:17030:27)
WebGLRenderer.bindTexture
( )
Создатель рисунка._renderSprite
( )
Создатель рисунка._ представитель ( -
изображение.js:265:26)
F8 ПОБЕГ
Создатель рисунка._рендернормальный
( )
CTRL_LEFT
Создатель рисунка.рендеринг ( -
изображение.js:179:26)
Sprite_Picture. Изображение спрайта. Изображение спрайта. Изображение спрайта.Фея._renderWebGL
(http: //127.0.0.1:4263/js/rpg_core.js:4401:38)
Sprite_Picture.renderWebGL
( )
What does all that mean?

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
guys before spamming this thread with error logs do these 4 things first:

1. check if the game folder has access to read/write permissions
2. extract the game with japanese encoding
3. start the game with locale emulator
4. problem still exists? Backup your save file and public save file and install the game again.

Reactions: uxuxux

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Got to abandoned school and everything was untranslated.
I had 0 issues and found this really fun.

Considering how long it took for the last game to get translated, i guess i'll come back in maybe 3 - 5 years.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I think I reach the end
SPOILER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also mobile not work
look like the script they calling probably cant run on mobile emu

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
QUOTE How can I get a heads up for games like these? Like the new three charms and such. I haven't read the threads because I don't want spoilers but is there a japanese translator for this type of game like ITH or Textractor and where can I get it?

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2018
i cannot beat the cat demon, everytime i engage it for a rematch it gaves me the red accident
i dont want to lose the soul levels again
any way to fix that? i tried to reset my fetishes several times, but it doesnt work

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
i cannot beat the cat demon, everytime i engage it for a rematch it gaves me the red accident
i dont want to lose the soul levels again
any way to fix that? i tried to reset my fetishes several times, but it doesnt work
Did you get that smell charm from the store?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
what do you mean with heads up? Mtool works really good for me for translating japanese games.
I just meant that a lot of my favorite games like:Shrift, Three Charms, MGQ, Sequel, and so on kept progressing or making new games and I had no idea. I know it's my fault for not looking, just wondered if app or site could send me updates. Mtool? Never heard of it. I've been using Textractor which doesn't work on whatever game engine Shrift II is using. How can I get it and will it work?

Edit: Well, I found the file and I'm trying to use it but it seems vast! How have I never heard of this? Any tips for using this program? Thanks for pointing it out to me. Text keeps going out of screen and is there any way to have the game stretch to widescreen or something?

Last edited:

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I just meant that a lot of my favorite games like:Shrift, Three Charms, MGQ, Sequel, and so on kept progressing or making new games and I had no idea. I know it's my fault for not looking, just wondered if app or site could send me updates. Mtool? Never heard of it. I've been using Textractor which doesn't work on whatever game engine Shrift II is using. How can I get it and will it work?

Edit: Well, I found the file and I'm trying to use it but it seems vast! How have I never heard of this? Any tips for using this program? Thanks for pointing it out to me. Text keeps going out of screen and is there any way to have the game stretch to widescreen or something?
you can follow these developers on their ci-en page, they announce all updates on there. As for Mtool, you need to change the font size so it fits in the box. I have it on -5 on some games.

Klay123

Oct 26, 2021
I've got to the moment "Talk to the detective" after the hotel quest. It's untranslated. Is it just this small dialog, or the translated part ends here?

If443

Apr 14, 2018
I've got to the moment "Talk to the detective" after the hotel quest. It's untranslated. Is it just this small dialog, or the translated part ends here?
I think it ends there the translation of part 1 so far

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes