avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I think it ends there the translation of part 1 so far
Is it first time you get to Izayoi Hotel? There was a long way to go after you gained access to that. Anyone know how I can wide screen this? tired of it being in the center with black bars on both sides. The songs in this new game are AWESOME! The enemies are a lot tougher too but once you get rest and go to gym and "pill up" before you fight you should be able to win.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Never let the enemy drain you to level 1. If you had a lot of levels like me then they get an incredible level up and are extremely difficult to defeat. They should have around 7000 hp.

• Sad
Reactions: CrapLord

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Never let the enemy drain you to level 1. If you had a lot of levels like me then they get an incredible level up and are extremely difficult to defeat. They should have around 7000 hp.
*Never let an enemy drain you.
If you're not at level 30 then it's incredibly likely the battle has been made impossible, if not nigh impossible if on normal or hard.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Guess they didn't like it then.
No, I think it penalizes you for giving the same present twice in a row. Kinda like real life. :sneaky:

Also, I've seen a lot of EVIL items in RPGs that I've played over the years but nothing as evil as one of the items in this game...." ".

Last edited:

If443

Apr 14, 2018
how can i reset her level in the hotel? is the izayoi yes?
You can reset the level of demon you desire by going into the demonic compedium by doing so there is a option where you can reset their levels back to default

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
How can I get this freaking MTool to detach from a game or not attach to it again! Any option to remove game dialogue box in games like Shrift1?

CrapLord

Oct 29, 2017
Does anybody have the 2023-1-9 update with 2 new scenes, 1 new ending, and 3 guest galleries?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes