CrapLord

Oct 29, 2017
You know, I have a distinctive feeling we're all going to need a lot of heroes this year and they'll actually come.

Question: Who was that voice that called out to you when you first go into the cemetery and anyone try that "simplified dungeon" view?
Indeed, the hero has arrived.

Question:

Would Richard kill the Joker?
Yes

DarkArrow

Dec 12, 2017
if i remeber correctly the part1 was not been translated...is that been done or are we waiting for the future updates?
After finishing the EX-4 i want to play this too

BigShark01

Jun 30, 2017
So is chapter one completed? The update log mentions a new girl, so I just wanted to check.
From my understanding, we are waiting for the full translation of the first chapter. I don't know japanese so I can't play to confirm but I think most of the content of chapter 1 is done in the japanese version and the devs are now working on the chapter 2. For the translation of the rest of chapter 1, we have no idea how it is progressing since we have seen no updates anywhere

Apr 10, 2019
From my understanding, we are waiting for the full translation of the first chapter. I don't know japanese so I can't play to confirm but I think most of the content of chapter 1 is done in the japanese version and the devs are now working on the chapter 2. For the translation of the rest of chapter 1, we have no idea how it is progressing since we have seen no updates anywhere
Thanks for letting me know. The demo went by so quickly, and the story pulled me in, so I've been antsy.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Who is this?
1674711674614.png
Edit: And does anyone else think that the nun's boobs are too big for her not to be a monster>?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: F4S1

Nuvaerk

Aug 10, 2017
How does the save system actually work in this game ? Save files seems to always keep your current stats even when you replace current save files with backed up ones from before entering a fight.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
How does the save system actually work in this game ? Save files seems to always keep your current stats even when you replace current save files with backed up ones from before entering a fight.
there is one seperate save file, named something like publicsave. It keeps track of all normal savefiles.

Nuvaerk

Aug 10, 2017
there is one seperate save file, named something like publicsave. It keeps track of all normal savefiles.
Does it really work like that though ? I mean if I copy everything in www/save including that file, and keep that in a seperate folder. Then copy/paste it back into www/save, should that not restore the save files to the backup files state ? because it does not.

It keeps you're progress regardless making you enter fights debuffed, drained, and auto red fail state.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Does it really work like that though ? I mean if I copy everything in www/save including that file, and keep that in a seperate folder. Then copy/paste it back into www/save, should that not restore the save files to the backup files state ? because it does not.

It keeps you're progress regardless making you enter fights debuffed, drained, and auto red fail state.
hmmm now im not sure. Maybe the devs changed something in Shrift 2. I will try it out later today.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017

Shirft 1 and 2 use meta data to keep track of your level, SP, demon progress, and overall story progression with your main save file being your current location and current story progression so you need to make a back up of both in order to truly reload a save from a loss. I think it's the global save file in the demo but the full release might have a hidden save location for the meta save like Shirft 1 did

Strikerdummy

Mar 6, 2020
hmmm now im not sure. Maybe the devs changed something in Shrift 2. I will try it out later today.
I just played it, and it used meta save data since I tried to give all the levels to the shadow girl at the start, and after reload the saave before meeting her, all levels are still gone.

Edit: So for this version in this site, is it the demo? or full version? Just wondering since I am playing the Japanese version atm and they just released an update earlier this month.

Nuvaerk

Aug 10, 2017
I just played it, and it used meta save data since I tried to give all the levels to the shadow girl at the start, and after reload the saave before meeting her, all levels are still gone.

Edit: So for this version in this site, is it the demo? or full version? Just wondering since I am playing the Japanese version atm and they just released an update earlier this month.
Yeah the only way i've found to have a "normal save system" is to copy the entire game and keep that as a "save file". But I do not understand why that works when copying/replacing save files do not.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
where do you get this conversation? Btw richard is very connected to us "the Intervener" apparently he was the one that gave us the power to intervene. Thats why she says youve come a long way. (probably)
I never thought of it like that. It does make his letter make more sense if that's true. This was when Reina was explaining on the recording how she was an "something" and interrupted his "something."

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes