avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Anybody know how to extract the music from this game into MP3 files? I like a lot of this music and want to listen in my spare time.

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
I'm lagging so much in battles, why's that? can't really enjoy the game like this. ( is not a PC problem )

CrapLord

Oct 29, 2017
The new enemies are either in the grass part of the tomb, or the abandoned school. Because in one photo you see the root-like environment, and in the second photo it seems to be a wooden floor. Also apparently you need to be level 30 for them to appear, or that's what I think the researcher guy said. Although I've still had no luck in finding them, even though I'm level 44.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Notablandname

Dec 27, 2018
Alright, alright for the two new enemies they are basically the upgraded versions of only two current spirit squeezing mobs. I'm using MTool so imma do my best to decipher MTL.
To meet the two new upgraded squeezing mobs they gotta be level 30+ and you find them at their original locations

CrapLord

Oct 29, 2017
Alright, alright for the two new enemies they are basically the upgraded versions of only two current spirit squeezing mobs. I'm using MTool so imma do my best to decipher MTL.
To meet the two new upgraded squeezing mobs they gotta be level 30+ and you find them at their original locations
Ah, I see. That makes more sense. So we evolve the mobs with our levels. Thanks for the info.

Kawaii Dragon

Oct 28, 2018
but I am lvl 34 nor the snail or plant change to frog so not to sure what you mean by original locations....

Notablandname

Dec 27, 2018
but I am lvl 34 nor the snail or plant change to frog so not to sure what you mean by original locations....
Like CrapLord said. The research guy in the pharmacy gives you a hint. Something along the lines of the original squeezing mobs being lvl 30+, so you have to lose to them a bit, and they can be found at the same floor.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
Sorry to bother, but does anyone have a save/download for the latest update? And a save that has the two new mobs available? I really want to try them out, and I'd be really appreciative.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes