avientone

Jun 23, 2020

Here's the new update, although its still in Japanese's (I use mtool for translation).
I Also just recommend buying it off dlsite, its only $10 and def worth supporting.
Thank you for this but I bought the game and use Mtool so do I need to apply any patch?
And what does that "kekeke" sound heard IRL.

Paul-Lord

Jul 21, 2022

Here's the new update, although its still in Japanese's (I use mtool for translation).
I Also just recommend buying it off dlsite, its only $10 and def worth supporting.
idk if anyone else has been getting this problem but when I download it seems like the files are corrupted? It starts the game, but there's clearly a lot of missing data (textures, sound files, etc.)

Reactions: Mothassssasad

oppailover6is9

Feb 14, 2022

do u have the download link for mtool? im new to using this tool

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
idk if anyone else has been getting this problem but when I download it seems like the files are corrupted? It starts the game, but there's clearly a lot of missing data (textures, sound files, etc.)
The treasure chests that I open give you nothing. It's not just it not displaying but nothing is acquired either. Some things like this seem to be missing.

stalkkaajasi

Jun 21, 2020
If I had to rate the Girls I would rate them on how well their monster concept was used these are monster girls and thats what Im here for example I dont find shadow woman that hot because if you dont count her one scene where she is giant she is basicly just like any other anime girl but for example moth girl is hot no human face, wings etc.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
If I had to rate the Girls I would rate them on how well their monster concept was used these are monster girls and thats what Im here for example I dont find shadow woman that hot because if you dont count her one scene where she is giant she is basicly just like any other anime girl but for example moth girl is hot no human face, wings etc.
I never thought about it like that. For me, even if they didn't cash in on their Monster Girl Concepts if they were well drawn and executed and personality profile did it for me then that's how I judged-mostly.

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Use japanese system locale when unzipping and running the game. The encoding in the archive is japanese.

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
So for anyone trying to make the new green-flame creatures appear, you apparently have to feed 30 levels worth of spirit energy to the orange-flame creatures (the slug monster and the plant) in order for them to show up. IMO, that sounds insanely tedious, but whatever.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
So for anyone trying to make the new green-flame creatures appear, you apparently have to feed 30 levels worth of spirit energy to the orange-flame creatures (the slug monster and the plant) in order for them to show up. IMO, that sounds insanely tedious, but whatever.
It is I did it.

CrapLord

Oct 29, 2017
I don't know about the translation progress, but I am definitely hyped and down horrendous for Charybdis.

CrapLord

Oct 29, 2017
I know it's a long-shot but does anyone have a save just before the first fight with Trodon?
I might have it somewhere, but I gotta find it. But if you want to experience the fight with Trodon, there is a feature that allows them to go back to where you first fought them. Although, you'd need 100 trust with them and then you'd be able to use that option.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes