avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Can you or someone else upload the last update available?.

Also, on a side note, I don't know how to get a couple of scenes.One is this one with Kageonna riding me.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/11/2200523_SHRIFT_18_11_2022_12_53_47.png

The other ones is the one in which you hug yami from behind and she makes you finish on her thighs.

Tried many options while requesting at the hotel but couldn't make them do that.
You just have to get the fetish maxed out for that scene. Like for Yami you need gaze, legs, envelop or binding, and ass I think for some of her scenes to appear. Shame there were no boobs one though. Kage-Jo maybe was just vagina for that scene? She did that to me on the first scene with her in that disco. I really didn't do anything.

As for the update I'd have to upload the whole game I think. I don't think an update by itself is available maybe?

Why does mine keep doing this:
1679374267125.png

Edit: Is anyone else's Yami at level 2000?

Last edited:

santimdq93

Dec 29, 2021
You just have to get the fetish maxed out for that scene. Like for Yami you need gaze, legs, envelop or binding, and ass I think for some of her scenes to appear. Shame there were no boobs one though. Kage-Jo maybe was just vagina for that scene? She did that to me on the first scene with her in that disco. I really didn't do anything.

As for the update I'd have to upload the whole game I think. I don't think an update by itself is available maybe?

Why does mine keep doing this:
View attachment 2483955

Edit: Is anyone else's Yami at level 2000?
Got them all maxed out except hands (I don't know how to max it) and I tried all the begging scenes but none was her legas, she humped me, made me eat her out, smooched me (God, I love this game) but none was the leg one. As for Kage-Jo same deal none of the begging ones seems to be that, maybe it only triggers if you try to fight her and fail instead of submitting? like choosing the wrong struggle option when she binds you? I don't know.

I DID download a new version here a couple of months ago, it had a vore scene with Toorodon that my first version didn't had, but I think I saw someone posting an updated version of February on gofile but the link says it doesn't exist anymore so I was requesting to get it uploaded again.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Got them all maxed out except hands (I don't know how to max it) and I tried all the begging scenes but none was her legas, she humped me, made me eat her out, smooched me (God, I love this game) but none was the leg one. As for Kage-Jo same deal none of the begging ones seems to be that, maybe it only triggers if you try to fight her and fail instead of submitting? like choosing the wrong struggle option when she binds you? I don't know.

I DID download a new version here a couple of months ago, it had a vore scene with Toorodon that my first version didn't had, but I think I saw someone posting an updated version of February on gofile but the link says it doesn't exist anymore so I was requesting to get it uploaded again.
I don't know what to tell you if all fetishes were maxed out. You should be able to get hands by changing camera angle to Yami's hand during her H-scene(Did you know that you can change which fetishes were raised by changing camera angle-I sure didn't). "She humped me, made me eat her out, smooched me (God, I love this game) but none was the leg one." Amen brother!!!

Did you raise the leg fetish with Cait-Sith leg clinging. Envelop or binding maybe for that from behind scene. And it was always a coin toss with Kage-jo whether you'd cling to her or she would mount you(SO FREAK'N JEALOUS!!!).

New scene with Hanako too.

I downloaded this a second ago:

Last edited:

santimdq93

Dec 29, 2021
I don't know what to tell you if all fetishes were maxed out. You should be able to get hands by changing camera angle to Yami's hand during her H-scene(Did you know that you can change which fetishes were raised by changing camera angel-I sure didn't). "She humped me, made me eat her out, smooched me (God, I love this game) but none was the leg one." Amen brother!!!

Did you raise the leg fetish with Cait-Sith leg clinging. Envelop or binding maybe for that from behind scene. And it was always a coin toss with Kage-jo whether you'd cling to her or she would mount you(SO FREAK'N JEALOUS!!!).

I downloaded this a second ago: Mega
Oh really? Never would've guessed the fetish raising changed depending on what you focus with the camera, seems pretty random. I wish someone uploads videos of Shrift II on Xvideos or Spankbang soon so I can check how did they got those scenes, in the meantime, can you tell me specifically for what option you begged when you got them?

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021

Where is the vore scene?

kendrickeee

Feb 20, 2018
I don't know what to tell you if all fetishes were maxed out. You should be able to get hands by changing camera angle to Yami's hand during her H-scene(Did you know that you can change which fetishes were raised by changing camera angel-I sure didn't). "She humped me, made me eat her out, smooched me (God, I love this game) but none was the leg one." Amen brother!!!

I downloaded this a second ago: Mega
can you post another game is not loading sprites

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
does anyone have complete save?
sry maybe someone already post a comment about complete save but I do not know how to fast travel to that comment. there are 21 pages so far I can't afford to check out every single pages.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
can you post another game is not loading sprites
The game isn't loading sprites? I'll post another. And:
1679806095917.png
Choose "Hold me" and change the camera to where you only see her face. Finding "Gaze" fetish was hard until I found this option and a few others that worked for Yami. "Cling to the Legs" should help "leg" fetish.

If this doesn't work I can't help. Sorry:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
does anyone have complete save?
sry maybe someone already post a comment about complete save but I do not know how to fast travel to that comment. there are 21 pages so far I can't afford to check out every single pages.
This is my save file for when I heard the chapter 1 ending music and have all girls in the hotel. Can't promise more than that.

ozxninja9

Dec 26, 2021
The game isn't loading sprites? I'll post another. And:
View attachment 2495458
Choose "Hold me" and change the camera to where you only see her face. Finding "Gaze" fetish was hard until I found this option and a few others that worked for Yami. "Cling to the Legs" should help "leg" fetish.

If this doesn't work I can't help. Sorry:

Mega
WAIT I AM SO SORRY THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I"VE SEEN THIS TRANSLATED [UNIMPLEMENTED]?! DOES THAT MEAN ALL THE CHARATERS HAVE MANY SCENES YET TO COME?!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I think that there is new downloadable content!

kendrickeee

Feb 20, 2018
Can somebody help me every-time I try to load hanoka new scenes I get this any idea as to what is going on ??? is anybody else experiencing this? image.jpg

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes