kendrickeee

Feb 20, 2018
The game isn't loading sprites? I'll post another. And:
View attachment 2495458
Choose "Hold me" and change the camera to where you only see her face. Finding "Gaze" fetish was hard until I found this option and a few others that worked for Yami. "Cling to the Legs" should help "leg" fetish.

If this doesn't work I can't help. Sorry:

Mega
Can you confirm that ghost girl new scenes work ?? I purchased the game today and everything works but her new scenes

thalden

Nov 22, 2018
Did you raise the leg fetish with Cait-Sith leg clinging. Envelop or binding maybe for that from behind scene. And it was always a coin toss with Kage-jo whether you'd cling to her or she would mount you(SO FREAK'N JEALOUS!!!).
if you let kage ona bind your legs then use dodge you will trip and she will always mount you so no coin toss

Vr1bo

Mar 8, 2022
Are the mtool translations any good or should I just wait for a proper translation patch?
I tried the machine translation but most of the time the text goes out of the box. If you know how to configure it well, you should try it, the translation isn't that bad, the name of the demons aren't on point though ^^

For the translation patch, we haven't got an update since december and i don't know if they still work on it.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I tried the machine translation but most of the time the text goes out of the box. If you know how to configure it well, you should try it, the translation isn't that bad, the name of the demons aren't on point though ^^

For the translation patch, we haven't got an update since december and i don't know if they still work on it.
I've never used mtool so I'd probably fuck it up. I guess I'll just wait.

Vr1bo

Mar 8, 2022
To the people using the Mtool. Do you know how to reduce the size of the font ? I remember there was an option before to do it but now its gone. I've put the recommended font but the text still goes outside of the box and it's kinda annoying.

ketchunaise

May 9, 2021
How can I play this with joiplay? I remember reading that someone did it, but it doesn't eork for me. Are there any settings i need to change?

Aug 22, 2017
To the people using the Mtool. Do you know how to reduce the size of the font ? I remember there was an option before to do it but now its gone. I've put the recommended font but the text still goes outside of the box and it's kinda annoying.
Yeah i cant find the option to reduce font size either and i know it was there before. I think it got removed in an update for some reason, really annoying

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Will they update the translation patch to the latest version? Right now it gets errors when patching

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes