KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
The first game was brutal, but I honestly had no problems with the second game so far. That said... it depends on you. I played on Normal (Because Hard was basically impossible on the first game) and did not willingly lose, and breezed through things. If you lose to a demon, they gain some levels from you making them get harder and harder to beat. I'm not sure if it's possible to screw yourself over by losing too much. I did lose to the Moth girl a few times before backing off, grinding some levels back and upgrading some skills to go back and win.

With all of that said, grinding out Trust and skill points is very much a grind in this game. If you want to see everything, you're going to have to grind up fetish levels, give up your faith levels to the demons and grind them back to give them to others... very grindy indeed.
Yeah. I think I will wait for a save.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
For trust just equip the void indulgence and you can bed a demon repeatedly for 15 trust each time at 0 cost you won't gain anything else either however.
For fetish levels you need to enable "Control Ejaculations" under the performance settings in the main menu. Rhen every time you press z while in a scene you will gain levels in that scenes fetishes. you'll need to then press x when you think you have them maxed out in order to exit. also useful for scene viewing outside of the main menu.
Oooh. I figured out you could grind fetish levels with the Indulgence, but I guess I just assumed that you had to not have the debuff to be able to get Trust. Probably since that's sort of how it worked in the first game. Good to know. Thank you!

EDIT:
Forgot I also had a question... I noticed the option to ask a Demon to leave once you have 100 trust. What does that do? Because it sounds like it just removes content from the hotel so I'm too scared to press it.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
Oooh. I figured out you could grind fetish levels with the Indulgence, but I guess I just assumed that you had to not have the debuff to be able to get Trust. Probably since that's sort of how it worked in the first game. Good to know. Thank you!

EDIT:
Forgot I also had a question... I noticed the option to ask a Demon to leave once you have 100 trust. What does that do? Because it sounds like it just removes content from the hotel so I'm too scared to press it.
Haven't got a clue tbh. haven't tried it yet myself either though I guess I could back up my saves and do it...

edit cant select the option with Kage despite having maxed out trust so for now nothing..?

Last edited:

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Haven't got a clue tbh. haven't tried it yet myself either though I guess I could back up my saves and do it...

edit cant select the option with Kage despite having maxed out trust so for now nothing..?
i dont think Kage will leave you maybe try another demon?

Dx05

Jun 14, 2020
dumb question, where do u put in the DLC code?
Go to izayoi hotel and talk to lady that looks alike chesire, after u enter the code via Code [DLC] and got the item, you can try to summon sphinx on your bedtime

Dx05

Jun 14, 2020
Here my save, used money cheat to reduce my grinding there
With all fetish full obsessed
You may notice Richard status state is afflicted with some [health declining] debuff, those are requirement for the second begging fetish for Siren

Dx05

Jun 14, 2020
Forgot to mention there is memento at my save there, that memento is obtained after you cleared post chapter 1 side quest at Convenience Store
You can use that memento at drug store, enter the lab at middle, then use the machine at left top of the area

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Forgot to mention there is memento at my save there, that memento is obtained after you cleared post chapter 1 side quest at Convenience Store
You can use that memento at drug store, enter the lab at middle, then use the machine at left top of the area
BTW where can you get scenes with lesser demons? Or can you only see them with compedium? And now I know about the bed, but there seems to be only one kind of scene for each one. Is there a way to get the other scenes?

Dx05

Jun 14, 2020
BTW where can you get scenes with lesser demons? Or can you only see them with compedium? And now I know about the bed, but there seems to be only one kind of scene for each one. Is there a way to get the other scenes?
There is lesser demon, derived demon and Dream Succubus
These demon and dream demon animation are can be viewed via compendium [Lesser demons and succubi viewer] at bottom

Their animation on compendium can be unlocked by letting them drain some of your level, example maneater need to be level 10 or Sheep Succubus for 15 level to be drained

They can't be kept on My Room or something, so if you want to play their scene, you need to encounter them and let em coming to you and no other choice to let em drain ur level

About Derived Demon, they can be encounter if their lesser demon counterpart is level 30+, they are seperated being from their lesser counterpart
They will be on the same floor with their counterpart (example Maneater Derived Demon is on the left side of the area)
Derived demon have the green flame
To be honest i never face or confront one yet, and dunno wut happen if i lost to this one

Yeaaa sorry for my weird grammar and spelling

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
These demon and dream demon animation are can be viewed via compendium [Lesser demons and succubi viewer] at bottom

Their animation on compendium can be unlocked by letting them drain some of your level, example maneater need to be level 10 or Sheep Succubus for 15 level to be drained

They can't be kept on My Room or something, so if you want to play their scene, you need to encounter them and let em coming to you and no other choice to let em drain ur level

About Derived Demon, they can be encounter if their lesser demon counterpart is level 30+, they are seperated being from their lesser counterpart
They will be on the same floor with their counterpart (example Maneater Derived Demon is on the left side of the area)
To be honest i never face or confront one yet, and dunno wut happen if i lost to this one

Does the Sphinx show up in the compendium at all after viewing her scenes? I think I've got just about everything else unlocked in the compendium. Animation-wise at least. I've got quite a few ????'s in the Wandering Demons, and I still need to find one somewhere to get items for the Holy weapons guy. After that, I think I've done everything I can for chapter 1.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019

The sheep succubus is Hypnos.

Reactions: Dx05

Dx05

Jun 14, 2020
Does the Sphinx show up in the compendium at all after viewing her scenes? I think I've got just about everything else unlocked in the compendium. Animation-wise at least. I've got quite a few ????'s in the Wandering Demons, and I still need to find one somewhere to get items for the Holy weapons guy. After that, I think I've done everything I can for chapter 1.
Too bad yeh? Sphinx doesn't appear at compendium, so no animation viewing for her
Maybe at the future, dev will decide to add it

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone have tips for the Siren fight? Is there any way to keep her from using her healing song, or do I need to just keep smashing my way through it?

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Anyone have tips for the Siren fight? Is there any way to keep her from using her healing song, or do I need to just keep smashing my way through it?
My experience was that it was a bit of a survival at first... Eventually she stopped healing and I was able to get her down, but I imagine they wanted you to play that little minigame on her attacks a few times before ending the fight.

Reactions: thrownawayburger

Djtooth

Jun 24, 2018
Is it better to force close twice in a fight to max out corruption or to build trust at the hotel?

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
so it stops with the start , black screen showing arrows direction and shift key usage.. i cant get further to the game.. it's just stuck there.. any idea?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes