Djtooth

Jun 24, 2018
so it stops with the start , black screen showing arrows direction and shift key usage.. i cant get further to the game.. it's just stuck there.. any idea?
Did you extract the game with a japanese language pack? If not then all of the sprites will have the wrong name, and no images will load correctly.

Reactions: Lakota

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Is it better to force close twice in a fight to max out corruption or to build trust at the hotel?
Trust is better because it won't decrease for the rest of your gameplay, allowing you to modify corruption according to what you want (easy fights or accidents/early gameover). Note that Bond Points take the highest value, be either corruption or trust.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Trust is better because it won't decrease for the rest of your gameplay, allowing you to modify corruption according to what you want (easy fights or accidents/early gameover). Note that Bond Points take the highest value, be either corruption or trust.
corruption has it's own benefits mind you making far easier to resist other demons's seductions and they stack emblem demon passives too

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
Did you extract the game with a japanese language pack? If not then all of the sprites will have the wrong name, and no images will load correctly.
I have the language pack installed yes and my computer is already for ages configured for playing japanese games .. there's no game i cant play.. but this one .. i will redownload and figure it out somehow if i can be bothered

Ok so it was either the patch or the compressed version that screwed up , it's working now ..

Crackers

Jul 30, 2017
I'm confused as to why the game freezes after the cat girl pops up on the screen at the beginning. After the torches light up and the girl jumps down, it doesn't let me do anything after. The images work fine from what I can tell as the torches are still animated and I see the background but just stops there. Any help?

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
How do you actually remove the special debuffs from losing to demons? Lost to Hanako once and now it's impossible to win due to the 2x damage, but being squeezed in the hotel hasn't removed it so far.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
How do you even get corruption? It says escape from a seduction battle but you can't run away?
It means closing the game in any way during a temptation battle to escape a loss... or like some people to intentionally increase corruption for a quick gallery unlock

Aug 22, 2017
Everything works fine in the game except the sphinx fight. When it starts the map stutters and turns from night to day quickly. Once the battle starts, the sphinx model loads then quickly vanishes and then it soft freezes after a few bits of dialog. I'm then stuck looking at this screen.

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Everything works fine in the game except the sphinx fight. When it starts the map stutters and turns from night to day quickly. Once the battle starts, the sphinx model loads then quickly vanishes and then it soft freezes after a few bits of dialog. I'm then stuck looking at this screen.

I don't know how to get to the SPHINX fight! Please tell me! I always thought that Sphinx's character was underdone. She has a HAH sprite but her scenes were goofily warped and those big paws weren't attractive. I really wish that they'd redo her scenes and art. I got to get that DOD too!! Is that possible? I love the way that the doctor repeated DOD twice. It's showing that goofy self she eventually becomes. Why does she "calm down" and become more aloof do you think? DOD would make a good acronym for making sure someone was pushing up daisies. Like, "Do you want him dead or alive? No I want him DOD(dead or dead)."

Edit: Scrolled back a page to figure out Sphinx. Nevermind. :)
DLC number: 20180518

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip
Aug 22, 2017
I don't know how to get to the SPHINX fight! Please tell me! I always thought that Sphinx's character was underdone. She has a HAH sprite but her scenes were goofily warped and those big paws weren't attractive. I really wish that they'd redo her scenes and art. I got to get that DOD too!! I love the way that the doctor repeated DOD twice. It's showing that goofy self she eventually becomes. DOD would make a good acronym for making sure someone was pushing up daisies. Like, "Do you want him dead or alive? No I want him DOD(dead or dead)."
You enter the DLC code (20180518) to the hat wearing girl in the Izayoi hotel lobby. She then gives you an item, once you have the item if you rest in your bed at the church and choose to put the item under your pillow you go somewhere to fight her.

...I'm wondering if its just my computer that cant properly run the game for some reason.

EDIT: Turns out you need a special file to make it work and I'm not sure my version of 1.53 has it. Might be the issue, gonna test.

EDIT2: Yep, that was the issue. Downloading the main game file from this thread fixed the issue

Last edited:

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
You enter the DLC code (20180518) to the hat wearing girl in the Izayoi hotel lobby. She then gives you an item, once you have the item if you rest in your bed at the church and choose to put the item under your pillow you go somewhere to fight her.

...I'm wondering if its just my computer that cant properly run the game for some reason.

EDIT: Turns out you need a special file to make it work and I'm not sure my version of 1.53 has it. Might be the issue, gonna test.

EDIT2: Yep, that was the issue. Downloading the main game file from this thread fixed the issue
I had the same issue, yeah. I purchased the game, and since the code worked I assumed the fight would... when I didn't see anyone in here mention it I decided to download this copy and try. From what I could tell, it was just the animation files so I was able to copy and paste those over to my version and it worked there. Though take that with a grain of salt, so I currently have no way of knowing if any other files are added/needed for it.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
the dlc is free from what i heard it should be on there blog post somewhere where you can download it and add it to your game

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
what dlc?
the summon sphinx thing with the code someone said they bought the game and cant fight sphinx because there where missing files since i heard that the sphinx thing was free so somewhere on the dev blog should have something about sphinx and the download for the files to add to shrift 2 so we can see sphinx when use the item with our bed.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes