oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Does anyone know what causes shrift 2 to occasionally stutter/lag while in combat? I don't think it's a pc issue since it doesn't happen all the time and if I can run battlefront 2 (ea one), I think I should be able to run this without issue.

Also, had no issues with shrift 1.

Reactions: kokkadrik

fuckitit

Aug 5, 2018
1685620595895.png
If anyone can help that will be appreciated .

Atm it only seems to happen whenever I get in the full bars in the temptation event with the lovehug demon.
I have tryed using the download with jap that not translated but still same issue(currently running the 1.53 translation version) I have also gave it read/write with also making it only using my GPU instead of both. I also made sure that this was moved out the zip using the jap lanage setting in winrar. Also updated my drivers still not fixed it yet. So I don't know if it just me or the game is fucked for trying to get to that point.

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
when is part 2 coming out

also where is this file? is it in the game?

Last edited:

MusicWolf

Jan 9, 2022
Is it still only demo, or full release? Sorry for stupid question, couldn't understand a thing from DLsite.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Welp finished chapter I. More questions then anwsers. And atleast 2 more chapters to go, god knows when those are comming out. This... is gonna be a long wait, wont it?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Welp finished chapter I. More questions then anwsers. And atleast 2 more chapters to go, god knows when those are comming out. This... is gonna be a long wait, wont it?
chapter 2 should come out this year and chapter 3 should also be this year or next year you can see it on store page here the jap and google translate

【チャプター2】来年予定, 登場敵7体予定 [Chapter 2] Scheduled for next year, 7 enemies scheduled
【チャプター3】来年or再来年予定, 登場敵6体予定(うち一人はラスボス) [Chapter 3] Scheduled for next year or the year after next,
6 scheduled enemies (one of them is the final boss)

fuckitit

Aug 5, 2018
View attachment 2666923
If anyone can help that will be appreciated .

Atm it only seems to happen whenever I get in the full bars in the temptation event with the lovehug demon.
I have tryed using the download with jap that not translated but still same issue(currently running the 1.53 translation version) I have also gave it read/write with also making it only using my GPU instead of both. I also made sure that this was moved out the zip using the jap lanage setting in winrar. Also updated my drivers still not fixed it yet. So I don't know if it just me or the game is fucked for trying to get to that point.
Found a fix. it was downloading the patch file located on the main page and using the exe in there.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
chapter 2 should come out this year and chapter 3 should also be this year or next year you can see it on store page here the jap and google translate

【チャプター2】来年予定, 登場敵7体予定 [Chapter 2] Scheduled for next year, 7 enemies scheduled
【チャプター3】来年or再来年予定, 登場敵6体予定(うち一人はラスボス) [Chapter 3] Scheduled for next year or the year after next,
6 scheduled enemies (one of them is the final boss)
Huh, thats faster then expected, add to that about 1 year for translation and we might get to play the full ver in early 2025. Compared for the endless wait for monster girl quest paradox part 3 this is quite tame.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes