lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
the summon sphinx thing with the code someone said they bought the game and cant fight sphinx because there where missing files since i heard that the sphinx thing was free so somewhere on the dev blog should have something about sphinx and the download for the files to add to shrift 2 so we can see sphinx when use the item with our bed.

you want the 4/1 post

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
I got the Squeezing Flower from the rose instead of the Maneater (because the thing insta-kills me no matter what my level), but talking to Gold doesn't seem to do anything. Am I fucked and need to restart the whole game?

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
I got the Squeezing Flower from the rose instead of the Maneater (because the thing insta-kills me no matter what my level), but talking to Gold doesn't seem to do anything. Am I fucked and need to restart the whole game?
The squeezing Rose that is a green flame? I don't think you can beat that, it might be there just to lose to it for the scene.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
The squeezing Rose that is a green flame? I don't think you can beat that, it might be there just to lose to it for the scene.
Green flame monsters spawn when you feed 30+ levels to the main squeezing monster and give you the main monsters drops when you feed them levels... which also makes the main monster gain levels. I don't know if it will give you quest drops however so the dude might be screwed. Maybe invest SP into fire spells and hope you can win?

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Green flame monsters spawn when you feed 30+ levels to the main squeezing monster and give you the main monsters drops when you feed them levels... which also makes the main monster gain levels. I don't know if it will give you quest drops however so the dude might be screwed. Maybe invest SP into fire spells and hope you can win?
That's not even an option for me lol, both the green flame and the main red flame are gone once I got the item from the green flame. Any chance I'm just dumb and there's something else I need to do before talking with Gold? Otherwise, I guess I'll just restart. It's not that far in the game, at least.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
That's not even an option for me lol, both the green flame and the main red flame are gone once I got the item from the green flame. Any chance I'm just dumb and there's something else I need to do before talking with Gold? Otherwise, I guess I'll just restart. It's not that far in the game, at least.
What item? Is it for a quest?

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
The Maneater demon. Not the rose, you're supposed to fight maneater and ignore the other.
M8, you're not listening. The rose appears when you lose to the Maneater too many times, and gives the same Squeezing Flower. Once I got the Squeezing Flower, both have disappeared. My problem right now is that talking to Gold even after getting the Squeezing Flower via the rose doesn't seem to trigger whatever event that's supposed to move the story along. My guess is that whatever quest trigger that you're supposed to get when getting the Squeezing Flower didn't trigger for me because I viewed the game over scenes.

Regardless, I've already restarted the game, and I'm trudging my way along towards that point again.

• Sad

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
M8, you're not listening. The rose appears when you lose to the Maneater too many times, and gives the same Squeezing Flower. Once I got the Squeezing Flower, both have disappeared. My problem right now is that talking to Gold even after getting the Squeezing Flower via the rose doesn't seem to trigger whatever event that's supposed to move the story along. My guess is that whatever quest trigger that you're supposed to get when getting the Squeezing Flower didn't trigger for me because I viewed the game over scenes.

Regardless, I've already restarted the game, and I'm trudging my way along towards that point again.
Oh okay sorry.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes