Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
For the people that doesn't check on ULMF. Shrifted, the translator, posted an update:

If you don't want light spoiler, since there is screenshots, the update will be released in under 2 weeks
After silence for so long, hearing that it's basically done is great! I've been kind of watching this for a while so to clarify... this is chapter based, right? So the translation is complete, but the game isn't yet?

BigShark01

Jun 30, 2017
After silence for so long, hearing that it's basically done is great! I've been kind of watching this for a while so to clarify... this is chapter based, right? So the translation is complete, but the game isn't yet?
Well, even in japanese, the game is not complete and only the chapters 0 and 1 is complete. But from my understanding, if there is no more update before the time the translation is done. The japanese version and the unofficial english transaction will be at the same point in terms of content

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Hope someone will also provide a full save at some point. I heard those games are quite hard. I will try on my own, but I wouldn't complain about a full save. I would like to see all things too.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Hope someone will also provide a full save at some point. I heard those games are quite hard. I will try on my own, but I wouldn't complain about a full save. I would like to see all things too.
The first game was brutal, but I honestly had no problems with the second game so far. That said... it depends on you. I played on Normal (Because Hard was basically impossible on the first game) and did not willingly lose, and breezed through things. If you lose to a demon, they gain some levels from you making them get harder and harder to beat. I'm not sure if it's possible to screw yourself over by losing too much. I did lose to the Moth girl a few times before backing off, grinding some levels back and upgrading some skills to go back and win.

With all of that said, grinding out Trust and skill points is very much a grind in this game. If you want to see everything, you're going to have to grind up fetish levels, give up your faith levels to the demons and grind them back to give them to others... very grindy indeed.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
snip

With all of that said, grinding out Trust and skill points is very much a grind in this game. If you want to see everything, you're going to have to grind up fetish levels, give up your faith levels to the demons and grind them back to give them to others... very grindy indeed.
For trust just equip the void indulgence and you can bed a demon repeatedly for 15 trust each time at 0 cost you won't gain anything else either however.
For fetish levels you need to enable "Control Ejaculations" under the performance settings in the main menu. Rhen every time you press z while in a scene you will gain levels in that scenes fetishes. you'll need to then press x when you think you have them maxed out in order to exit. also useful for scene viewing outside of the main menu.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes