Notablandname

Dec 27, 2018
I do have the latest version but I have lost to the plant at least 7 times and no changes have happen the doc has not change in hes dialogue
Alright my guy, I found it. Two things-- first make sure the PLANT is lv 30+
2nd he is found at the same location as the OG plant but located at the bottom left corner.

Hope ya able to find it now. Cheers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Like CrapLord said. The research guy in the pharmacy gives you a hint. Something along the lines of the original squeezing mobs being lvl 30+, so you have to lose to them a bit, and they can be found at the same floor.
What are squeezing mobs?

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Alright my guy, I found it. Two things-- first make sure the PLANT is lv 30+
2nd he is found at the same location as the OG plant but located at the bottom left corner.

Hope ya able to find it now. Cheers.
How is the new plant able to appear when you're only level one?

Kawaii Dragon

Oct 28, 2018
here is my save file with the both new flower and frog unlocked for save 1 just leave the map going down and you should be in the room with the first flower where you can locate the 2nd flower *it's a inst lose for both fights so no real fighting * save 2 The frog is in the snail location take the crystal to the 3 area and go down the frog should be on the map hope it helps

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DD84 and CrapLord

Cm-4574865

Mar 1, 2020
here is my save file with the both new flower and frog unlocked for save 1 just leave the map going down and you should be in the room with the first flower where you can locate the 2nd flower *it's a inst lose for both fights so no real fighting * save 2 The frog is in the snail location take the crystal to the 3 area and go down the frog should be on the map hope it helps
In these saves the flower is dead and there is still the snail

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes