Halo.gen

Sep 30, 2022
Do saves from the demo version work? I tried transferring mine over, and the intro text was in japanese and I started at the beginning of Chapter 0. I know Chapter 1 isn't finished translated yet, but this game is a bit of a grind compared to the first and I'm not sure I'm up to replaying that grind much...
Saves from the demo don't work in the full version sadly

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Saves from the demo don't work in the full version sadly
Damn... guess I need to decide if I want to just deal with the grind now, or wait however long it takes for all of the chapters to be finished and translated... tough decisions...

Kribles

Jul 12, 2021
There's a quest you can get from the Church. It'll tell you to go through the cemetery dungeon, and at the end of it, is a tree that you can interact with. Use the shadow girl on it (she needs to be level 10) and you can fight the moth girl. If the shadow girl isn't high enough, you can go to the hotel and get drained with the proper indulgence equipped.
I had her drain me twice, meaning I lost 10 levels, do those levels go directly to them? because I don't see a way to see what level they are, I can't interact with the tree

Godbye

Dec 15, 2017
Im confused. So is it full chapter1 translated? stuck after a dream then talking to the priest, donno where to go

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
For people wanting to play chapter 1 in english without fiddling with external programs I used translator++ to make a quick MTL (machine translation) version of the game.

This replaces everything from both chapter 0 and chapter 1 so i recommend to use the actual translation for chapter 0 and when you get to chapter 1 use this for the time being but since it's a MTL expect a lot of weirdness in dialogue.

In order to install this:

copy the contents of my patch and replace all the files in SHRIFTII>WWW>DATA>GAIJINZER MV with the patch.

This should be decent enough for the time being while we wait for someone to actually translate the game.

Also don't forget to backup your saves.
The tutorial/first battle doesn't work.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Well, Guess my PC rate belong Low end potato. Cant even run this at 60 FPS animation ONLY to RPGmaker game despite been playing ARK survival Evo with Epic and 110 FPS, Yandere Sim 46 FPS
anyone know any which whatever RTP i gotto update here??

Last edited:

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Is there any way to increase fetish to the obsessed level aside of daily squeezing? its getting a bit tedious.

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
What do you do after the "A suspicious hotel"? There isn't any new main quests.
Im also there. Maybe its just as far as this chapter goes.
I believe the next story beat is in the shopping center, by talking to the cop again, but it's all untranslated - seems the hotel is as far as the translation goes right now.

One question: For some reason I start against Yami. Is there a way to get past?
Yami should be the tutorial fight, if you just do the tutorial you can get past her. Unless you mean something different?

anon8881888

Jan 19, 2021
I believe the next story beat is in the shopping center, by talking to the cop again, but it's all untranslated - seems the hotel is as far as the translation goes right now.

Yami should be the tutorial fight, if you just do the tutorial you can get past her. Unless you mean something different?
Nvm. Anyway I get errors at the start. Is there a way to fix it? I ended up with: "Submit" but there was a line of errors (missing js files, etc). Tried going back to the ride me request but it seems I can't select anything

Last edited:

anon8881888

Jan 19, 2021
Any partial patch for this Chapter 1?

Tried playing the demo but I get a lot of js errors (I couldn't pick other choices for submission against the shadow demon)

Last edited:

safeman

May 25, 2019
At the hotel there's Jabberwock, in chat you can select Enter Code (DLC) and Enter Code (Bug), what are these for?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes